Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 05-07-2012, 08:47 AM   #16
tuxor
Addict
tuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Onyx Boox M92, Icarus Illumina E653
You can try building Python, PyQt and PyOnyx yourself following this guide: http://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/Boox...th_Scratchbox2

I had no time to continue work on PyOnyx recently, so I can only answer pkbo's question no. 2: Executing the script from the menu doesn't change anything. I'm pretty sure now, it's not a "focus" problem, but something more complicated :-/
tuxor is offline   Reply With Quote