Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-25-2012, 05:39 PM   #46
tuxor
Addict
tuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animals
 
Posts: 311
Karma: 6731
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Germany
Device: Onyx Boox M92, Icarus Illumina E653
I successfully set up scratchbox2 and a debian (wheezy) armel debootstrap on my Fedora (16) 64bit system. I have a great environment for cross-compilation now. In most cases I don't have to change anything and pass no special compiler variables, e.g. Python (together with most modules like sqlite) can be compiled directly without modifications or compiler flags. This is of interest for anybody, who's looking for a possibility to cross-compile for M92 and doesn't want to set up an x86 VM or mess around with clunky compiler flags and linux-arm-gcc etc... I think I will write a short HowTo for the wiki in the next few days/weeks.

Unfortunately, PyQt and PySide still pose big challenges - not because of cross-compilation itself but because they don't support WS_QWS (embedded qt) natively. At least, the patches from https://bitbucket.org/dboddie/pyqt4-for-embedded-linux/ let me compile PyQt 4.8.5 successfully. But for complicated reasons, the resulting PyQt4 module is not working when transferred to the M92 - at the moment I'm trying to work around those problems, but there's always something else coming up... And compilation of PyQt takes several hours every time - so this is a rather exhausting thing to do ;-)

Last edited by tuxor; 04-25-2012 at 05:45 PM.
tuxor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 01:24 PM   #47
kodomo
M92 info archivist
kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.
 
Posts: 235
Karma: 1398
Join Date: Jun 2008
Device: IRex Iliad 2nd ed., Onyx Boox M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuxor View Post
I successfully set up scratchbox2 and a debian (wheezy) armel debootstrap on my Fedora (16) 64bit system. I have a great environment for cross-compilation now. In most cases I don't have to change anything and pass no special compiler variables, e.g. Python (together with most modules like sqlite) can be compiled directly without modifications or compiler flags. This is of interest for anybody, who's looking for a possibility to cross-compile for M92 and doesn't want to set up an x86 VM or mess around with clunky compiler flags and linux-arm-gcc etc... I think I will write a short HowTo for the wiki in the next few days/weeks.
Yay! Please do so

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuxor View Post
Unfortunately, PyQt and PySide still pose big challenges - not because of cross-compilation itself but because they don't support WS_QWS (embedded qt) natively. At least, the patches from https://bitbucket.org/dboddie/pyqt4-for-embedded-linux/ let me compile PyQt 4.8.5 successfully. But for complicated reasons, the resulting PyQt4 module is not working when transferred to the M92 - at the moment I'm trying to work around those problems, but there's always something else coming up... And compilation of PyQt takes several hours every time - so this is a rather exhausting thing to do ;-)
Hehe, real hackers never let go of a topic...
kodomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 01:28 PM   #48
kodomo
M92 info archivist
kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.
 
Posts: 235
Karma: 1398
Join Date: Jun 2008
Device: IRex Iliad 2nd ed., Onyx Boox M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koudijs View Post
Some more questions, I hope they get you closer to the solution:
- Is the second script called by the first via an absolute path or is /usr/local/bin in $PATH?
- Perform the scripts one time actions or do they start a process in the background?
- What happens if you only echo some text in script 1 and 2? (redirect the output to e.g. /tmp/boot.txt) Does it boot? What's in the output file?
- absolute path
- 2nd script detached with '&', and running a loop delayed by 'sleep'
- echo: need to check that out, when I get time to breathe (the next week or so will be tough on me - got to submit a thesis - hehe )

If you're interested, I could also post the scripts, as they are right now, to let you have a look at it... The functionality's basically there - it just lacks a way to be started at boot time

Thx & cheers!
kodomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 07:29 PM   #49
tuxor
Addict
tuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animals
 
Posts: 311
Karma: 6731
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Germany
Device: Onyx Boox M92, Icarus Illumina E653
I made it. Python 2.7.3 and PyQt 4.8.5 are compiled and running on M92. At the moment, it's a 32M zip-file. Maybe there is some stuff inside of it, that you can safely remove without affecting functionality.

Download it from here: http://www.2shared.com/file/4djZb1aq/py_online.html

E.g. unzip it to your "internal storage" in a directory called "python".

To test functionality I created this short python script "test.py":
Code:
import sys 
from PyQt4.QtGui import QApplication,QLabel

app = QApplication(sys.argv)
lbl = QLabel('Hello World')
lbl.show()
app.exec_()
# cd /media/flash/python
# ./bin/python test.py

Attention! This will leave your M92 in a state that looks pretty much like frozen! But of course it's not frozen. You simply have to pause the program by Ctrl+Z and find out the pid with "ps aux" and stop the process with "kill".

I think, PyQt is actually set up properly. But the test script isn't conform with how Qt is handled on M92. I would really appreciate, if somebody came up with a working PyQt example This is the first time for me to work with Qt and thus PyQt. Is it even possible to write anything in Qt for our M92 without using the onyx/ui/*.h libraries? Hm, that would pose an even harder problem to writing graphical apps in python for our m92

(Btw. PySide turned out to be even less supportive concerning embedded Qt. So there's little chance we will get that any time soon.)

Last edited by tuxor; 04-26-2012 at 07:41 PM.
tuxor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 08:00 PM   #50
kodomo
M92 info archivist
kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.
 
Posts: 235
Karma: 1398
Join Date: Jun 2008
Device: IRex Iliad 2nd ed., Onyx Boox M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuxor View Post
I made it. Python 2.7.3 and PyQt 4.8.5 are compiled and running on M92. At the moment, it's a 32M zip-file. Maybe there is some stuff inside of it, that you can safely remove without affecting functionality.

Download it from here: http://www.2shared.com/file/4djZb1aq/py_online.html

E.g. unzip it to your "internal storage" in a directory called "python".

To test functionality I created this short python script "test.py":
Code:
import sys 
from PyQt4.QtGui import QApplication,QLabel

app = QApplication(sys.argv)
lbl = QLabel('Hello World')
lbl.show()
app.exec_()
# cd /media/flash/python
# ./bin/python test.py

Attention! This will leave your M92 in a state that looks pretty much like frozen! But of course it's not frozen. You simply have to pause the program by Ctrl+Z and find out the pid with "ps aux" and stop the process with "kill".

I think, PyQt is actually set up properly. But the test script isn't conform with how Qt is handled on M92. I would really appreciate, if somebody came up with a working PyQt example This is the first time for me to work with Qt and thus PyQt. Is it even possible to write anything in Qt for our M92 without using the onyx/ui/*.h libraries? Hm, that would pose an even harder problem to writing graphical apps in python for our m92

(Btw. PySide turned out to be even less supportive concerning embedded Qt. So there's little chance we will get that any time soon.)
Congrats

Added links to Devel and SW wiki pages.

Cheers!
kodomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 09:06 PM   #51
pkbo
Addict
pkbo inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.pkbo inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.pkbo inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.pkbo inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.pkbo inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.pkbo inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.pkbo inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.pkbo inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.pkbo inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.pkbo inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.pkbo inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.
 
Posts: 208
Karma: 151212
Join Date: Sep 2006
Device: PocketBook 360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuxor View Post
Is it even possible to write anything in Qt for our M92 without using the onyx/ui/*.h libraries? Hm, that would pose an even harder problem to writing graphical apps in python for our m92
Yes it is possible to write apps without using the onyx/ui/*.h libraries but you need to update the screen somehow. So I think you can't avoid using onyx/screen/screen_proxy.h
pkbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 07:41 AM   #52
tuxor
Addict
tuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animals
 
Posts: 311
Karma: 6731
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Germany
Device: Onyx Boox M92, Icarus Illumina E653
Well in general, it'd be possible to write a Python api for those onyx/* libs with SIP. But I have never done this before, and there are really a lot of header files in the include/onyx/* directories. That looks like a lot of work. Would be much easier, if we used an official git repo, so that more people can contribute the *.sip files. But at the moment, I don't have the impression that enough people are interested in a Python api :-/
tuxor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 06:22 AM   #53
tuxor
Addict
tuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animals
 
Posts: 311
Karma: 6731
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Germany
Device: Onyx Boox M92, Icarus Illumina E653
The SIP reference guide is not exactly the best documentation I've seen so far: http://www.riverbankcomputing.co.uk/...ip4/using.html

It's more like an extremely short example to get an impression of what SIP looks like. But sip won't work with a snippet like this:
Code:
enum WaitMode {
        WAIT_NONE           = 0,
        WAIT_BEFORE_UPDATE  = 0x01,
        WAIT_COMMAND_FINISH = 0x02, 
        WAIT_NORMAL         = WAIT_BEFORE_UPDATE,
        WAIT_ALL            = WAIT_BEFORE_UPDATE | WAIT_COMMAND_FINISH
    };
The only error message is "syntax error" with a line number referring to the "WAIT_ALL" line in the above excerpt. You'll never know what's wrong - neither from the sip documentation nor from the error output. That's really confusing...

Would be really handy to know somebody who is familiar with SIP... (At the moment, I'm looking for help in the PyQt mailing list.)

EDIT: Is somebody here, who understands what is written in this part of the documentation? http://www.riverbankcomputing.co.uk/...tax-definition To me, it looks simply like garbage. I don't understand anything...

I'm going to open a new thread for this to attract interested developers. If nobody is interested in working on this, I will have to give up on this project, because I'm totally unable to understand how SIP works from the official documentation.

Last edited by tuxor; 04-30-2012 at 07:29 AM.
tuxor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 11:02 AM   #54
kodomo
M92 info archivist
kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.
 
Posts: 235
Karma: 1398
Join Date: Jun 2008
Device: IRex Iliad 2nd ed., Onyx Boox M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuxor View Post
The SIP reference guide is not exactly the best documentation I've seen so far: http://www.riverbankcomputing.co.uk/...ip4/using.html

It's more like an extremely short example to get an impression of what SIP looks like. But sip won't work with a snippet like this:
Code:
enum WaitMode {
        WAIT_NONE           = 0,
        WAIT_BEFORE_UPDATE  = 0x01,
        WAIT_COMMAND_FINISH = 0x02, 
        WAIT_NORMAL         = WAIT_BEFORE_UPDATE,
        WAIT_ALL            = WAIT_BEFORE_UPDATE | WAIT_COMMAND_FINISH
    };
The only error message is "syntax error" with a line number referring to the "WAIT_ALL" line in the above excerpt. You'll never know what's wrong - neither from the sip documentation nor from the error output. That's really confusing...

Would be really handy to know somebody who is familiar with SIP... (At the moment, I'm looking for help in the PyQt mailing list.)

EDIT: Is somebody here, who understands what is written in this part of the documentation? http://www.riverbankcomputing.co.uk/...tax-definition To me, it looks simply like garbage. I don't understand anything...

I'm going to open a new thread for this to attract interested developers. If nobody is interested in working on this, I will have to give up on this project, because I'm totally unable to understand how SIP works from the official documentation.
*sigh* SIP's an industrial standard - and as such a (sorry for the german term ) "eierlegende Wollmilchsau"... you've got exceptions from exceptions from exceptions all over the place... after what I gathered from a friend who once tried to work on a SIP library a _long_ time ago, it's something you want to use, but not to work on or to understand :P

W.r.t. your python package: Does it support the sqlite3 extensions? If so, I'd see whether I can wrap a script around peter-x's SVG export script to run it directly on the M92... that might be useful...
...otherwise, I'll return to looking at pdf_utils (and the multi-color issue) again.

I'd be interested in your scratchbox2-setup description on the wiki - maybe that would facilitate some things w.r.t. porting...
...also another question (I'm curious, sorry ): You mentioned that arm-debian were binary compatible to the M92 - did you try the chroot idea (or to use the debian gdb for your PyOnyx debugging)?

Cheers and keep up the good work! Appreciated

Last edited by kodomo; 05-01-2012 at 11:50 AM.
kodomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 12:34 PM   #55
raphman
Junior Member
raphman , Klaatu Barada Niktu!raphman , Klaatu Barada Niktu!raphman , Klaatu Barada Niktu!raphman , Klaatu Barada Niktu!raphman , Klaatu Barada Niktu!raphman , Klaatu Barada Niktu!raphman , Klaatu Barada Niktu!raphman , Klaatu Barada Niktu!raphman , Klaatu Barada Niktu!raphman , Klaatu Barada Niktu!raphman , Klaatu Barada Niktu!
 
Posts: 8
Karma: 5088
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Regensburg, Germany
Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by pkbo View Post
Yes it is possible to write apps without using the onyx/ui/*.h libraries but you need to update the screen somehow. So I think you can't avoid using onyx/screen/screen_proxy.h
For reference, as the discussion seems to be happening on two threads now: http://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...49#post2064449
raphman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 01:11 PM   #56
kodomo
M92 info archivist
kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.
 
Posts: 235
Karma: 1398
Join Date: Jun 2008
Device: IRex Iliad 2nd ed., Onyx Boox M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by raphman View Post
For reference, as the discussion seems to be happening on two threads now: http://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...49#post2064449
Thx - won't hurt, although is not really is
This is the generic devel thread (loose coordination about who's doing what, as I see it), and the real PyOnyx development is happening in the other thread.

I simply didn't want to hijack the other thread by asking questions about the (non-PyOnyx) python port.

sorry for the confusion

P.S.: @tuxor: I took the liberty to add your thread to the projects wiki page - hopefully, some folks'll stumble across it and jump in.
kodomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 04:47 PM   #57
tuxor
Addict
tuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animals
 
Posts: 311
Karma: 6731
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Germany
Device: Onyx Boox M92, Icarus Illumina E653
Quote:
Originally Posted by kodomo View Post
W.r.t. your python package: Does it support the sqlite3 extensions?
Yes, and I already tested that module. It's working perfectly fine, but maybe you need shared sqlite libs (libsqlite3.so).

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodomo View Post
I'd be interested in your scratchbox2-setup description on the wiki - maybe that would facilitate some things w.r.t. porting...
It definitely would, but the scratchbox2 main developer is working on a new version that will fix some bugs that need more or less nasty workarounds at the moment. I wanted to save the time and effort that are necessary to describe how to apply these workarounds by waiting for a version of scratchbox2 that doesn't suffer from those bugs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodomo View Post
...also another question (I'm curious, sorry ): You mentioned that arm-debian were binary compatible to the M92 - did you try the chroot idea (or to use the debian gdb for your PyOnyx debugging)?
It is definitely binary compatible, but for gdb I will need several shared libraries that are not present on the M92 and I don't want to risk a mess of libraries in the (very limited) system partition's /usr/lib of M92.
tuxor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 05:29 PM   #58
kodomo
M92 info archivist
kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.
 
Posts: 235
Karma: 1398
Join Date: Jun 2008
Device: IRex Iliad 2nd ed., Onyx Boox M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuxor View Post
Yes, and I already tested that module. It's working perfectly fine, but maybe you need shared sqlite libs (libsqlite3.so).
Ok - then I'll pick the SVG export wrapper as a next mini-project.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuxor View Post
It definitely would, but the scratchbox2 main developer is working on a new version that will fix some bugs that need more or less nasty workarounds at the moment. I wanted to save the time and effort that are necessary to describe how to apply these workarounds by waiting for a version of scratchbox2 that doesn't suffer from those bugs.
ic - did he give hints how long it may take?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuxor View Post
It is definitely binary compatible, but for gdb I will need several shared libraries that are not present on the M92 and I don't want to risk a mess of libraries in the (very limited) system partition's /usr/lib of M92.
I definitely see this - the reason I'm asking is that afair even the std. busybox on the M92 already supports chroot... so this might allow to keep a separate development environment (should be fairly hassle-free, unless I overlooked some important detail)...

...I'm thinking along the lines of - either - going straight for a debootstrap environment, - or - copying / into a subdirectory and then moving needed things in. (obviously, you'll want to use tar rather than copying device files ;D, and to consider 'bind'ing pseudo filesystems, but...)

Considering that (worst case scenario) reflashing the M92 is quite painless, I'd consider it a valid option to try... Do I miss something?

Last edited by kodomo; 05-01-2012 at 05:31 PM.
kodomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 05:51 PM   #59
tuxor
Addict
tuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animals
 
Posts: 311
Karma: 6731
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Germany
Device: Onyx Boox M92, Icarus Illumina E653
Quote:
Originally Posted by kodomo View Post
ic - did he give hints how long it may take?
At the end of this week I expect the most important things to be done. Maybe I can already provide you with a short scratchbox2 introduction in our wiki this weekend. But then we will still have to cope with some SELinux issues when running debootstrap on Fedora machines. There is a problem concerning this that looks a bit more complicated then the rest.


Quote:
Originally Posted by kodomo View Post
Do I miss something?
I'm not entirely sure. But I think this won't fit on the M92's system partition. And a whole chroot environment on a FAT32 partition (i.e. in /media/flash) will definitely cause some problems. The debootstrap alone eats around 200-300MB... By the way, the segmentation fault has been solved now thanks to the kind support of SIP developer Phil Thompson. Of course, the reason was my incompetence with SIP.

Last edited by tuxor; 05-01-2012 at 05:53 PM.
tuxor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 10:30 PM   #60
kodomo
M92 info archivist
kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.
 
Posts: 235
Karma: 1398
Join Date: Jun 2008
Device: IRex Iliad 2nd ed., Onyx Boox M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuxor View Post
At the end of this week I expect the most important things to be done. Maybe I can already provide you with a short scratchbox2 introduction in our wiki this weekend. But then we will still have to cope with some SELinux issues when running debootstrap on Fedora machines. There is a problem concerning this that looks a bit more complicated then the rest.


I'm not entirely sure. But I think this won't fit on the M92's system partition. And a whole chroot environment on a FAT32 partition (i.e. in /media/flash) will definitely cause some problems. The debootstrap alone eats around 200-300MB... By the way, the segmentation fault has been solved now thanks to the kind support of SIP developer Phil Thompson. Of course, the reason was my incompetence with SIP.
I was thinking: debootstrap on ext2/3/4 partition on an SDCard
kodomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
onyx boox m92 ????????? matulena Onyx Boox 11 03-15-2012 12:14 PM
Boox M92. Spring Bargains. The price of M92 stays reduced for 14 days :) Booxtor Onyx Boox 5 03-02-2012 05:16 AM
Boox M92 Questions anamardoll Onyx Boox 8 02-13-2012 01:38 PM
Annotations on Boox M92 Marrko Onyx Boox 3 01-22-2012 11:07 AM
Kindle Developer Community? scenox Kindle Developer's Corner 8 07-30-2010 02:08 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:31 AM.


MobileRead.com is a privately owned, operated and funded community.