Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 04-16-2012, 04:28 PM   #1
janzen
janzen knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'janzen knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'janzen knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'janzen knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'janzen knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'janzen knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'janzen knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'janzen knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'janzen knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'janzen knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'janzen knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iLiad
Cannot shut down Iliad

While shutting down my Iliad 2nd ed. as usual by depressing de power button, the screen went blank but the green power led keeps burning.

Further depressing the power button long or short, or any other button has no effect whatsoever.
The battery was approx. 90% full when I stopped reading and tried to shutdown the device.
What can I do to shut down completely, or restart the Iliad?

Hans.

Edit:

This morning I found the Iliad with the green led off.

After pushing the power button it started normally.
Let us hope that the troubles are over.
Hans

Last edited by janzen; 04-17-2012 at 06:48 AM.
janzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 06:45 AM   #2
xxtraloud
Connoisseur
xxtraloud can extract oil from cheesexxtraloud can extract oil from cheesexxtraloud can extract oil from cheesexxtraloud can extract oil from cheesexxtraloud can extract oil from cheesexxtraloud can extract oil from cheesexxtraloud can extract oil from cheesexxtraloud can extract oil from cheese

Device: DX
You can also try pushing down the reset button. Then try with the power button.
xxtraloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-08-2012, 08:51 AM   #3
janzen
janzen knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'janzen knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'janzen knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'janzen knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'janzen knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'janzen knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'janzen knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'janzen knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'janzen knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'janzen knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'janzen knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iLiad
Thank you!

So far the Iliad acted normaly.
janzen is offline   Reply With Quote