Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 03-15-2012, 08:33 AM   #1141
marino.DV
Groupie
marino.DV ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.marino.DV ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.marino.DV ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.marino.DV ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.marino.DV ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.marino.DV ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.marino.DV ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.marino.DV ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.marino.DV ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.marino.DV ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.marino.DV ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
everybody in the house.....
marino.DV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 01:18 PM   #1142
ucfgrad93
Wizard
ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2nd Gen
Mmmm, which face should I make for my drivers license photo?
ucfgrad93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 01:28 PM   #1143
mirandu85
Addict
mirandu85 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mirandu85 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mirandu85 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mirandu85 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mirandu85 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mirandu85 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mirandu85 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mirandu85 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mirandu85 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mirandu85 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mirandu85 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: noen
my horse for a kingdom
mirandu85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 09:04 PM   #1144
straygator
Connoisseur
straygator is generous with chocolatestraygator is generous with chocolatestraygator is generous with chocolatestraygator is generous with chocolatestraygator is generous with chocolatestraygator is generous with chocolatestraygator is generous with chocolatestraygator is generous with chocolatestraygator is generous with chocolatestraygator is generous with chocolatestraygator is generous with chocolate

Device: Kindle
Botched . . . facelift . . .
straygator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 10:03 PM   #1145
Bookpossum
Snoozing in the sun
Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch (mine), Sony PRS-T1 (husband's)
It's time you learned to get about under your own steam, kiddo.
Bookpossum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 04:39 AM   #1146
silvan4now
Groupie
silvan4now ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silvan4now ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silvan4now ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silvan4now ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silvan4now ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silvan4now ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silvan4now ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silvan4now ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silvan4now ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silvan4now ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silvan4now ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
to lazy to be lazy
silvan4now is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 08:37 AM   #1147
poohbear_nc
Non-Edible Chicken
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made + Kobo Aura + Nexus7.2!
Dang! The instructions say "Press Any Key" .... I don't see the "Any" key .... which key should I press!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 04:05 PM   #1148
cromag
Surfing the alpha waves ~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite, Jetbook Mini, Netbook, and two Androids
No doubt about it -- these glasses are just too darn heavy!
cromag is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 05:08 PM   #1149
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 5c & Kindle Fire HD
Despite being a mutant, this particular turtle wasn't any good at ninjutsu.
Dylrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 07:11 PM   #1150
Daithi
Publishers are evil!
Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various Kindles
Can you ferret out the puns?

"You otter get off my back."
"You'd egret if I did."
"I don't want to badger you, but get off my back, or iguana get you!"
"Oh yeah, gopher it!"
Daithi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 07:29 PM   #1151
cromag
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Are they making the print smaller these days, or are my eyes really getting this bad?
Old 03-21-2012, 09:06 AM   #1152
poohbear_nc
Non-Edible Chicken
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made + Kobo Aura + Nexus7.2!
Why are you putting that "I Love Three Mile Island" bumper sticker on my butt?
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 03:52 PM   #1153
Daithi
Publishers are evil!
Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various Kindles
"Yeah, that's right, you don't want to mess with me. My cowboy hat is made out of real cowboys."
Daithi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 04:54 PM   #1154
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 950, 350s, N7, &...
I had my eyebrows waxed and ouchie!
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 07:48 PM   #1155
cromag

Dear Homer, still got a bad case of writer's block? I had a great idea for a story set during the Trojan war. Let me know if you're interested in hearing it.