Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 02-25-2012, 07:43 AM   #16
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2, iPad Retina Mini, iPhone 4, MS Surface Pro, Onyx T68, N7,
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
Not correct. You do not pay Amazon a monthly fee for any Kindles.
You've misunderstood the previous poster's message; he's saying that there's a monthly fee for newspaper and blog subscriptions.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 07:45 AM   #17
booklover6
Wizard
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo (Aura, HD, Glo, Mini), KPW1, Nexus 7.2, KFHD'12(n2a), Nook HD
Thanks Harry, I realized that after a few minutes. It's too early for me, not enough coffee!
booklover6 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 02:37 AM   #18
salsaguy
Addict
salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle Fire (1st Gen), Kindle Touch, KFHD 8.9 No Ads
I have both a Fire (bought first) and a Touch.
love my fire (attached to my hand) but if just reading books i like the touch over the Fire for lightweight, no glare and incredible batty life.
Get both if you can as they really do serve 2 different needs st different times.
Touch is not as FUN as the Fire which has been known to ruin marriages
salsaguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 08:04 PM   #19
nadianasrallah
nadianasrallah began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
As for the LCD screen and reading outside, there is a solution. At least for the Kindle, there is a Kindle Lighted Cover that can be purchased. I'm positive that you can get the same for the Kindle Touch.
nadianasrallah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 08:44 PM   #20
copyrite
Guru
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iTouch, Samsung Galaxy S4, K3K, PW, Kindle Fire 2, Nexus 7.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by stanleystarrh View Post
I am deciding between getting a Kindle Touch or a Kindle Fire. I know the difference is in the size, but what is also different? Which one should I get? Thanks! Opinions are taking into consideration
My simple question is
do you want a device to read on, or do you want to do more than that? If you only want an eReader, go with the KT. If you want to be able to access email, webpages, music, movies, etc via WiFi, and read books, get the KF.

But I have neither (there is a Kindle Fire in a box waiting for my daughter's birthday on Sunday and I have a Kindle Keyboard), so what do I know?
copyrite is offline   Reply With Quote