Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 02-23-2012, 09:10 PM   #1
sdroux550
sdroux550 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire
Hanging with Friends update

Sideloaded Hanging with friends 4.51 a few days ago, now it wants to update but cannot through amazon - so will not run

Where can I get the update? all searches lead me to android market (not rooted yet) so I cannot download
sdroux550 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 01:04 AM   #2
salsaguy
Addict
salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle Fire (1st Gen), Kindle Touch, KFHD 8.9 No Ads
Android Pit has it

If you load their app store app on your Fire, then you can always go to "YOUR APPS" and it will show you the ones that have updates and get it from there
Go to androidpit.com with your fires web browser and it should allow you do DL the apk file so you can sideload/install the store on your Fire

I dont have access to a smartphone so no Android Market available for me either

Android Pit link for the game you mentioned here:
(Edit link removed as app was removed from the store)

Last edited by salsaguy; 02-27-2012 at 11:21 PM. Reason: removed link
salsaguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 02:03 AM   #3
sdroux550

hmmm been removed for some reason......
Old 02-24-2012, 06:01 AM   #4
sdroux550

Got it from
http://demonshad.bazaarandroid.com
Old 02-24-2012, 11:25 PM   #5
gilly78201
gilly78201 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle fire
I've never heard of these markets, I need to check them out
gilly78201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 10:26 AM   #6
mojkadona
mojkadona began at the beginning.

Can someone please help me with this. I found the updated version on app brain but every time I try to download the appbrain app to my kindle fire I keep getting the message that the app is not found in the amazon app store. I have never had this message before and I have sideloaded other apps. I have it set to allow other installations. Not sure what I am doing wrong on this one.
mojkadona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 01:54 PM   #7
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mojkadona View Post
Can someone please help me with this. I found the updated version on app brain but every time I try to download the appbrain app to my kindle fire I keep getting the message that the app is not found in the amazon app store. I have never had this message before and I have sideloaded other apps. I have it set to allow other installations. Not sure what I am doing wrong on this one.
Try http://demonshad.bazaarandroid.com/a...With%20Friends

App Brain links directly to the Android Market. If you still can't get it, let me know and I'll get you the APK myself.

Last edited by Jessica Lares; 02-28-2012 at 01:59 PM.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 09:04 AM   #8
mojkadona

Smile

Thanks so much Jessica. I had tried that one before and it wouldn't work but this time it did so happy
Old 02-29-2012, 12:32 PM   #9
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, iPhone, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica Lares View Post
Try http://demonshad.bazaarandroid.com/a...With%20Friends

App Brain links directly to the Android Market. If you still can't get it, let me know and I'll get you the APK myself.
Looks like you have to install the client first, correct.

Carol
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 07:47 PM   #10
mojkadona

Yes I needed to do that first and then download the apk. For some reason it didn't work the first time I tried but I now have it.
Old 03-06-2012, 02:01 PM   #11
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, iPhone, Kindle Fire
version 4.52 now at 1mobile.

http://www.1mobile.com/hanging-with-friends-89684.html

Carol
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote