Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 02-01-2012, 04:09 PM   #16
PeterT
Taking a break; Fed up
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Wife: Touch, Arc, Vox Me: Nexus 7, Glo
Has anyone managed to get more than one calendar to show up on the Vox? Sooty and I have multiple shared calendars on Google Calendars; I've managed to get her main calendar to show up on the Vox (using the Exchange / Corporate setup) but nothing I can do seems to get the option to see the other calendars.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 02:06 PM   #17
renee0986
Enthusiast
renee0986 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Vox
I use the business calendar application on my Vox, http://www.appbrain.com/app/business...tgenius.bizcal.

I'm not certain if it will work on Vox in the same way that it does on my andriod mobile phone. However, on my phone the calendar will show mulitpal calendars at once. Every calendar is given a different colour, so the event bar or text shows up in the corresponding colour for that calendar. All calendars are also shown on tabs along the bottom of the month view as well, when clicked only that calendar's events will be shown.

If this does work on the Vox in the same way it may be of some use for you. I find it much handier than the stock Vox calendar even just to manage one set of events.

Also, thanks for posting this tip on the gmail exchange set up. I find this much more useful with the notifications than just simply using the pre-installed gmail app.
renee0986 is offline   Reply With Quote