Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals, Freebies, and Resources (No Self-Promotion)

Notices

Old 02-18-2012, 03:01 AM   #16
Blossom
Wrapped up in Christmas
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 4 Kindles, 2 Kindle Fires, 2 SGPs, Nexus 7 and Fire Phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
That one's tough to beat, LOL.

A few more questionable titles...
The Very Virile Viking by Sandra Hill
Sex, Lies and Leprechauns by Renee Roszel
The Klone and I by Danielle Steel
Mating Rituals of the North American Wasp by Lauren Lipton
I was just looking at HQs titles I come probably comes up with worse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
I agree it would be nice if this was done, not just this book but in general. She doesn't mention it there nor anywhere on her website that I saw. Very misleading and if I already owned it under the previous title I'd probably be unhappy that I forked out for it again without knowing (not with it free obviously, but say she upped the price to $2.99 or something).

I actually wish they'd mention if it was previously published even if the name hasn't been changed. They also need to mention it if it's been reworked.
Exactly! I need to know the previous title so I can check if I own it or not. I am more prone to buy something I know an editor has gone through. I use FictionDB for that mostly but sometimes I have to search by hero/heroines names to match them up.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote