Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 01-19-2012, 02:17 PM   #1
rb101182
rb101182 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Sound Bites: A Rock and Roll Love Story

Renee Evans has a knack for trouble. After walking in on her best friend and boyfriend in bed together, twenty-five year-old Renee flees sunny Los Angeles and her dream job as a music journalist and returns to her hometown of Boston – only to meet Dylan Cavallari, the mysterious, aspiring musician who lives in her apartment building. Dylan’s piercing gaze and womanizing demeanor make him exactly the type of guy that Renee should steer clear of – which is most likely the reason she falls for him. But when Renee’s troublesome ex comes back and threatens to drive her and Dylan apart, Renee is forced to face her past and save her relationship with Dylan before it's too late.

Sound Bites dramatizes what happens when Renee finds herself caught between a painful past and an uncertain future. Happiness turns out to be within her grasp, but it all depends on whether she can trust herself enough to make the right decisions. Sound Bites is a novel about love, friendship, betrayal, forgiveness, and the power of music to help you find your way.

Available on the Amazon Kindle Store here: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B006YXB2GI

And on Smashwords: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/123994
rb101182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 12:57 AM   #2
CalmApparatus
Damien Darby
CalmApparatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CalmApparatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CalmApparatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CalmApparatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CalmApparatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CalmApparatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CalmApparatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CalmApparatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CalmApparatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CalmApparatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CalmApparatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Shared and Tweeted. I think your set-up looks good from the editing and professionalism in the writing, the simple effectiveness of the cover, and the plot itself.
I know this will do well.
I also added you to my favorite authors list on Smashwords.

BTW: Spruce up that profile information on Smashwords ok? I looked for one on Amazon and could not find it.

Cheers

--Damien

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 01-26-2012 at 10:42 AM.
CalmApparatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 02:17 PM   #3
rb101182
rb101182 began at the beginning.

Thanks so much Damien! Question... when you say you couldn't find it on Amazon, do you mean my book or my profile? I can't figure out how to make a profile on Amazon... or do you mean I should add my book's Amazon links to my Smashwords profile? I'm still trying to figure this whole thing out so any help is greatly appreciated!
rb101182 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
love, music, rock and roll, romance