Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 01-11-2012, 09:09 PM   #31
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
While I agree so many models becomes confusing, I do not justify a pre fix or sub forum. Actually, with so many models and new users looking for advice, it could confuse them more, as they won't know for sure where to post. That's my opinion, of course,

Now, having said that, I think that so many models on Kindle and even some Galaxy Tabs is more confusing for the customer than a benefit. Two or three sizes are ok, but so many different models on each size .... C'mon ....

I started to feel like I'm buying a car. You go to a dealer for a simple car, and once you think you're done, the sales guy told you there is a model with sunroof , or satellite radio, or turbo, or keyless entry, or a fancy radio or a cheap radio. So confusing.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 07:26 AM   #32
Snorkledorf
Blue. Not sad...just blue
Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ridibooks Paper Pro
This book is for you!

The Paradox of Choice: Why More Is Less by Barry Schwartz

(PS: I kind of agree -- it's no longer easy to pick up "a Kindle," you kind of have to become an expert first.)
Snorkledorf is offline   Reply With Quote