Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 12-20-2011, 04:17 PM   #61
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylrob View Post
Quite the karma junkie you've become?
What are the symptoms of a karma junkie?
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 02:20 AM   #62
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeInMyShoes View Post
That's hardly the correct way to try to get karma.
I got a little steamed. Just protecting the brotherhood of chooks here.
Quote:
Either it's a temporal sacrifice or a metaphorical one. Make up your mind.
Why not both?
Quote:
Originally Posted by red_pheonix View Post
What are the symptoms of a karma junkie?
Hope you're not asking me. I wouldn't have a clue.
AprilHare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 03:40 AM   #63
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilHare View Post
I got a little steamed. Just protecting the brotherhood of chooks here.
Hmm, steamed chicken...
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 11:34 AM   #64
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
It looks like you are going to have to come up with a better reason than "sacrificing yourself" for karma.

What are you willing to do to receive Karma?

Dylrob already provided one suggestion.

Quote:
If you need karma then you should earn it.

(bribes count)
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 07:20 PM   #65
Chi Cygni
秋子 permanently lurking
Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Pocketbook Era
any karma leftovers or I came too late?
Chi Cygni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 06:02 PM   #66
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_pheonix View Post
It looks like you are going to have to come up with a better reason than "sacrificing yourself" for karma.

What are you willing to do to receive Karma?

Dylrob already provided one suggestion.
I am willing to suffer the slings of insults to discover what really happens when you receive high karma.
And he already has his bribe - what else? Karma!
Old 12-22-2011, 06:02 PM   #67
AprilHare
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi Cygni View Post
any karma leftovers or I came too late?
Well, maybe...
Old 12-22-2011, 06:29 PM   #68
Chi Cygni
秋子 permanently lurking
Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thank you
Old 12-23-2011, 02:01 AM   #69
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
I am willing to suffer the slings of insults to discover what really happens when you receive high karma.
And he already has his bribe - what else? Karma!
You know what they say here? Chickens that ask will be passed by...
Old 12-23-2011, 05:25 AM   #70
AprilHare
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
You know what they say here? Chickens that ask will be passed by...
Luckily chickens can fly to catch up!
Old 12-23-2011, 05:34 AM   #71
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer

No, don't fly! That's bad for you....

Funny story (and no it's not about chickens, but rather a relative).

We live in the country. And there are a few pheasants here. One day, there was this huge male, pecking around our fallen apples (I left them on the ground for the birds). And I mean, he was huge.

My cat (who hadn't seen him) went outside. I personally think he's half blind, but eventually he saw that huge bird. And he actually thought he could catch it... (he can't even catch mice that our other cat has already caught...) Naturally, the pheasant first tried to run away, but then decided to take to the wing. And the cat acted like nothing happened
Old 12-24-2011, 04:18 PM   #72
AprilHare
Wizard

Flying is good for me
You're just looking for a cheap feed, aren't you?
Never mind my karma investigations, you just want me for my white meat, don't you?
Old 12-26-2011, 07:46 PM   #73
Chi Cygni
秋子 permanently lurking

on a side note a while ago I got bigger karma and I lost my entire collection of Star Wars action figures in the process it hurt...
bad karma? karma got me? sniff...
Old 12-27-2011, 03:31 AM   #74
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Flying is good for me
You're just looking for a cheap feed, aren't you?
Never mind my karma investigations, you just want me for my white meat, don't you?
I'm not looking for a cheap feed... I'm looking for some quality white meat! And flying isn't good...
Old 12-27-2011, 06:17 AM   #75
AprilHare
Wizard

You're right.
Flying isn't good.
It's GREAT!