Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 11-09-2011, 07:57 AM   #31
blacknirvana
Connoisseur
blacknirvana could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.blacknirvana could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.blacknirvana could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.blacknirvana could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.blacknirvana could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.blacknirvana could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.blacknirvana could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.blacknirvana could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.blacknirvana could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.blacknirvana could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.blacknirvana could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kobo Vox
Quote:
Originally Posted by enzonov View Post
I bought the same one. Can't say how heavy it is exactly but I can say it is much lighter than the bookstyle covers from Chapters. It's also less expensive, and more functional.
I agree looked at the ones Chapters had and they look nice but make the vox weigh the same as a hard cover book!
blacknirvana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 11:35 PM   #32
Cdesja5
Wizard
Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch & Mini,Sony T1, Galaxy Tab 10.1,Samsung S2 phone,iPod Touch
I got mine at Amazon for $12.24. Got the pink one but it's available in different colours as well. I was looking for something water resistant as I had just had a mishap with my new camera and a poorly closed water bottle...Fits great, has a carry strap and a second zip pocket outside to put the charger or any other smaller item you want to carry with your Vox. Any of the Pandigital cases will fit perfectly.

http://www.amazon.ca/s/ref=nb_sb_nos...l+7%22&x=0&y=0

Last edited by Cdesja5; 11-10-2011 at 11:38 PM.
Cdesja5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 02:46 AM   #33
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook SimpleTouch with Glowlight
I bought a case from Sendyx as recommended earlier in this thread. However this case was not made for a Vox and is totally unusable with it. The Vox fits into it, but the lip of the case constantly presses the power button and as a result the battery is always dead. I've written in hopes of returning it, but will dispute with cc company if I have to as it was advertised as being for a Vox.
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote