Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 08-11-2010, 05:27 PM   #76
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
And now....!!!

Available at Diesel books!!! The covers haven't made it over yet, but the books are there!!!

http://www.diesel-ebooks.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=search&template=search&templ atehead=&templatebody=&templatefoot=&limitcategory =&type=store&searchtype=efts&query=^efts.sql&q1=ma ria+e+schneider&index=default
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 09:55 AM   #77
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I don't post often...part of it's the rules and part of it is that it's simply impossible to even find or follow certain authors in the forum.

So, at any rate, I want to let y'all know -- you can now sign up for email delivery of my blog if you're trying to keep up with me. On the left sidebar of my blog, there's a sign-up form. You can unsubscribe at any time. I blog a few times per week; the email won't go out more than once a day and won't happen at all if I don't post.

Please sign up if you're interested in keeping track of me. I've been asked about a newsletter that would come out when I have a new book--I'm trying this instead, mainly because it's automated. If you have feedback, by all means, let me know!

Blog:

www.BearMountainBooks.com
Old 09-02-2011, 04:39 PM   #78
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider

Thanks for stopping by the thread Jerry--you can probably start your own to talk about your books too!
Old 09-19-2011, 01:24 PM   #79
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider

Because there is a byline, I can't post this review about "The Sworde-Edge Blonde" by Alex Bledsoe in the reading groups. But if anyone is interested, I wrote a review for ebookworm.us:

http://www.ebookworm.us/2011/09/17/g...-alex-bledsoe/

I recommend the book with some caveats! Enjoy!
Old 09-20-2011, 03:17 PM   #80
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider

My review of Spider's Bite by Jennifer Estep is up on SpineTingler Magazine:

http://www.spinetinglermag.com/2011/...-estep-review/

Spinetingler publishes dark crime fiction (quite a bit darker than I usually read and a lot darker than I write). Estep's book is about an assassin though so the review fits in there quite well.

There's a short story by Stephen Rogers out there for free to give you some idea of what the magazine publishes (a little darker than I prefer, but it's got humor. Dark humor...):

http://www.spinetinglermag.com/2011/...phen-d-rogers/

Maria

Last edited by BearMountainBooks; 09-20-2011 at 03:19 PM.

Tags
cozy, fantasy, magic, mystery, short stories