|09-20-2011, 01:29 PM||#1|
Join Date: Jan 2011
Device: Onyx Boox M92
Shall we start an Onyx M90 bugs thread?!
It'll start with myself:
1. cropped areas of which PDF under acrobat X gets shown.
2. some white background-ed PDF, especially scanned books, displays tiny grey dots as its background
3. languages written vertically is awfully slow (eg. traditional Chinese)
4. dictionary needs improvement as the way it grabs word is awful, missing letter, as its position is annoying. M90 should be as least intelligent enough to position dictionary panel at the bottom each time the user flips the page, instead of top.
5. *Hide margins* should be seriously improved as well at *guessing* the margin as a lot PDF files don't have pure white margins but random funky symbols around texts, mostly residues of printing symbols.
6. full screen option should be memorized for each book.
7. more error tolerant of PDFs, as lots of PDF files ain't wired well, but M90 gives me blank pages
7. SPEED SPEED SPEED
1. taking care of crashes
2. cookie issue
1. sleeping should consume little or none power, or as minimum as possible.
2. sleeping crashing is annoying
3. USB connection to computer is totally non-functional
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Onyx Boox M90 available||Montebello||Onyx Boox||508||12-27-2011 06:47 AM|
|Onyx Boox M90 available||Montebello||Autres liseuses||5||10-31-2011 11:52 AM|
|Onyx Boox M90 verfügbar||Montebello||Andere Lesegeräte||6||10-11-2011 09:08 AM|
|My Issues with Onyx M90||Kirys||Onyx Boox||30||10-11-2011 06:05 AM|
|Extremely Thorough review of the Onyx M90||Dulin's Books||News||5||05-27-2011 02:30 PM|