Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 08-18-2011, 08:35 PM   #1
Alex Mitrani
Alex Mitrani began at the beginning.

Device: SONY PRS-650
Updated recipe for Folha de Sao Paulo (Brazil)

This is an updated version of Euler Alves' recipe for the Folha de Sao Paulo. I have updated it to include the latest RSS feeds for all major sections and all the columnists, using the lists of feeds provided on Folha.com (http://www1.folha.uol.com.br/tec/740...folhacom.shtml). This list is about 8 months old so may have some redundant feeds, but is still quite a lot more up-to-date than the set of feeds that come with the recipe that is installed with Calibre. I also made some additions to the parts of the code that exclude unwanted content. I have tested the different sections of the paper and they all seem to work OK, but as ever any suggestions or contributions to further include this would be welcome! I have not included the Blogs (10+ more RSS feeds) as there is already a load of content here and it takes a while to download, but these could be added in future I suppose.
Attached Files
File Type: txt 20110818_Folha_De_Sao_Paulo.txt (8.1 KB, 81 views)
Alex Mitrani is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
brazil, calibre, folha, portuguese, recipes