Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 07-05-2011, 09:58 AM   #1
Allie Beck
Ubuntu/Kindle app user
Allie Beck knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Allie Beck knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Allie Beck knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Allie Beck knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Allie Beck knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Allie Beck knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Allie Beck knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Allie Beck knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Allie Beck knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Allie Beck knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Allie Beck knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle
Dumpsterotica: How Dirty Are You? $.99 on Kindle -- a new kind of erotic comedy

NEW release: Dumpsterotica: How Dirty *Are* You?

For adult audiences only.

Frustrated Marcia can't share her sex secret with her husband, Joe: her electric toothbrush gets more action than he does. Poor Joe is tired of dropping a Benjamin on a bottle of champagne every time he wants to get some nookie, but hey -- it works, so he takes Marcia out for a night on the town and what he hopes will turn into a romp in bed.

What he gets is so much dirtier than he ever expected.

Dumpsterotica puts the "rot" in erotica; after reading this you'll never look at a dumpster the same way again.

How Dirty *Are* You? is the first in the Dumpsterotica erotic comedy series. This is a short story of approximately 4,000 filthy, filthy words with an excerpt of the second book, Talk Dirty to Me.

---

I guarantee you've never read anything like this. The second eBook is launching this week, with a third on the way for early August.

Happy reading! Both will be on Nook within the week. I'll update then!
Allie Beck is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
erotic comedy, erotic romance, erotica, humor, sex comedy