Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 06-17-2011, 06:04 AM   #1
Tolkamp
Tolkamp began at the beginning.

Device: sony prs 650
New added column is not shown as metadata

I have added a user defined new column.
The name of the new column is showed after restart of Calibre.
When I start editing the metadata of a selected book the new added column is not shown.
Tolkamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 06:35 AM   #2
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
Did you remember to switch to the Custom Metadata tab within the Edit Metadata dialog?
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 03:49 PM   #3
Tolkamp

I have the Dutch version (I'm a Dutchman) of Calibre installed on my PC.
So it is not clear for me where I can find the Custum Metadata tab within the Edit Metadata dialog.
Old 06-17-2011, 04:10 PM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tolkamp View Post
I have the Dutch version (I'm a Dutchman) of Calibre installed on my PC.
So it is not clear for me where I can find the Custum Metadata tab within the Edit Metadata dialog.
Tabs are usually at the top.
But there is an option for the Metadata (single) on the Behavior Preference that can change the format of what Dialog you see.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 07:45 AM   #5
Tolkamp

Thank you, I have found the right Tab at the top (left corner) of the Metadata edit window.
Old 06-18-2011, 08:52 AM   #6
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tolkamp View Post
Thank you, I have found the right Tab at the top (left corner) of the Metadata edit window.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote