Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 06-14-2011, 01:45 AM   #1
E_Learner
E_Learner doesn't litterE_Learner doesn't litter

Device: none
This Forum - on what softeware does it run?

I like this forum as it is well structured, gives a lot of possibilities for searching and posting and contains interesting information.

I am interested in setting up a support forum of my own for my teaching books and the corresponding software. So my question is:

On what software is this forum running? What is to be invested to start a forum like this?
E_Learner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 02:03 AM   #2
Ditchleyportrait
Fanatic
Ditchleyportrait ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ditchleyportrait ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ditchleyportrait ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ditchleyportrait ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ditchleyportrait ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ditchleyportrait ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ditchleyportrait ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ditchleyportrait ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ditchleyportrait ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ditchleyportrait ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ditchleyportrait ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX Graphite
vbulletin
Ditchleyportrait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 06:06 PM   #3
E_Learner
E_Learner doesn't litterE_Learner doesn't litter

Device: none
Thanks.
E_Learner is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
forum hosting, forum organisation, software