Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 03-10-2011, 02:50 PM   #31
B.K. Wright
Groupie
B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Wink Desperate Measures

Kicked out by yet another girlfriend, Jason desperately needs a place to stay. Not wanting to hear another lecture from his best friend, Jason cruises a bar where no one knows him. Hoping to find a kind older gentleman to let him crash at his place for awhile, Jason encounters something that he is not expecting, something that he fears may lead him into a sexual trap.

Excerpt:
Jason thought that maybe an older gentleman would offer him a place and perhaps even a few bucks. Hell, he would even promise the old man a good time. He was that hard up for cash at the moment.

He looked around the bar hoping to find his one-time sugar daddy, but this was a whole new crowd to Jason. There were guys here, and they were definitely looking at Jason. They just weren’t what Jason had expected. Then his eyes caught them. The two big beefy bears were eyeing him as if he were a side of beef.

The two men looked hungry. Jason had seen that look of hunger before. He had seen that look of hunger in himself and in his friend Randy when the two of them were eyeing some fresh meat.

This erotic ebook is available at Amazon, B&N, Rainbow ebooks, the Apple iBookstores, Bookstrand, 1 Place for Romance, and All Romance ebooks.
B.K. Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 10:25 AM   #32
B.K. Wright
Groupie
B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Smile Janie's Cowboy

Twenty-one and separated, Janie is determined not to get serious with anyone for a long time. There is one man, however, who Janie cannot resist and tonight she has planned his seduction. This man, the object of Janie’s desire, has known Janie for a long time and thinks of her as nothing more than a kid. A determined yet inexperienced seductress, Janie quickly finds herself in unfamiliar territory and perhaps in too deep with a man whose maturity and experience are far greater than young Janie’s.

Excerpt:
The man that Janie wanted was not someone famous, or a prince, or some super rich man. The man Janie wanted was a cowboy, and she had known him for years. Janie thought this man was gorgeous with his jet black hair that went on and on, his deep set blue eyes, and of course the way he walked in his cowboy boots. It made his butt look sexier than ever. This man, the object of Janie’s lust and desire, had no idea that she wanted him. She had hidden her desire for this man very well for many years.

The only way Janie thought that she would have even the slightest chance of getting this man into her bed was to get him alone somehow and seduce him, and she had devised a foolproof plan.

Dave turned to her, the usual smirk forming on his lips, his deep blue eyes mesmerizing.

“What are you doing here, kid?” he demanded.

“Is that your usual greeting, or did you save that one just for me?”

“I mean it, Janie. This is not the place for you.”

Janie tried not to lose her cool. She knew that what Dave really meant was that she was too young to be here.

“This is exactly the place for me. I’m divorced now, remember?”

Popping another peanut in his mouth, Dave corrected her. “I believe that you are separated, my dear.”

This was not going to be easy at all. Janie tried her pouty face on Dave. “I know,” she said, looking down.

Erotic Romance by K. Lyn available at Amazon, B&N, Bookstrand, the six Apple iBookstores, 1 Place for Romance, All Romance ebooks.
For more, feel free to visit us at http://www.beautobeau.com
Amazon purchase link:
http://www.amazon.com/Janies-Cowboy-...0890102&sr=1-1
Old 03-30-2011, 05:52 AM   #33
B.K. Wright
Groupie

Wink Lassoing Lisa

Lassoing Lisa

On a dare one night, Jenny does the unthinkable, and as a result she somehow ends up in a wheat field. When the owner of the land finds Jenny hiding in his prized crop, he calls her by name, but by the wrong name. For some reason, the man thinks that Jenny is a woman named Lisa, and he immediately gives her an ultimatum. She can either come home with him, or he can have her arrested for trespassing. Jenny thinks the man is sexy and very intriguing, though he also seems to have a dark side to him that frightens her.

Excerpt:
After walking for what seemed like hours, Jenny was now in a field of some sort. It was dark as she tried to figure out what she was stepping in. This was not a corn field. That much Jenny knew. The rows weren’t nearly tall enough to be corn. Jenny stopped for a moment and ran her hands slowly along the stalks. Then she broke one off and smelled it.

Shane placed his hands behind his head. “The way I see it, you have two choices. You can come with me, or I can have you removed from my land. This is private property.”

Jenny’s eyes were wide as she stared at the man named Shane. He had seemed so nice, but now he was issuing her an ultimatum.

Jenny slid her hands along Shane’s back and when her hands met the top of his butt, she realized that he was naked. He felt wonderful, all of him pressed to her. It had been over a year since Jenny had lain naked with a man, her first boyfriend, but she had never gone all the way. Pushing the shirt higher and higher on Jenny’s body, Shane forced it on over Jenny’s head and onto the floor.

This erotic romance by K. Lyn is available at Amazon, B&N, Bookstrand, the six Apple iBookstores, All Romance ebooks, 1 Place for Romance, and eXstasy Books (Trapezium section.)

The link for the Amazon US store is:http://www.amazon.com/Lassoing-Lisa-...1478623&sr=8-1

Feel free to visit us at http://www.beautobeau.com.
Old 04-13-2011, 04:56 PM   #34
B.K. Wright
Groupie

Smile His Muse

Introduction:
Seduced into the world of the muse by the exotic and erotic mystery that surrounds it, Carly enters the home of the very influential Mr. Harshworth with high expectations. The man seems nice, if perhaps a bit eccentric, but when Carly learns what truly inspires him she realizes that she is not prepared for the man who demands a very peculiar type of muse.

Excerpt:
“Every morning, Carly, you will call this office and speak directly to me. You will be given the address of the client; that is, if the client chooses you as his muse. If there is no client for you, you must call again every day until one is interested in you.”

Carly nodded her agreement. She thought she understood, but she did have a question. “The man will do a painting of me, or something?”

Once again, Carly was given an icy stare. “The client will decide how you will inspire him. He will instruct you.”

Mr. Harshworth unbuttoned his shirt to the top of his pants, opening the shirt just enough to provide Carly a good view of his hairy chest that glistened with just the right amount of musk scented oil. It never failed to begin the arousal process. Carly stared at the man’s chest. The hair around his nipples was wet and his nipples were hard, and Carly had an uncontrollable urge to kiss them. Carly sat on the quite peculiar settee, as instructed.

“Let’s get started, Carly. Lean back against the pillows and let your legs fall over the sides of the settee.”

Carly did as she was told, and the less than ladylike position seemed more erotic to her than slutty. She placed one arm over her head and unbuttoned her blouse.

Carly looked at the tanned naked chest of the young man who was nearly a perfect replica of the artist.

“John is learning the fine art of seductive painting, Carly.”

The young assistant was an expert at arousing women, and he very seductively slid his hands around Carly’s back and unzipped her skirt. The agency had sent many women to Mr. Harshworth, and the young assistant knew the uniforms well. The skirt unzipped all the way and John removed it from Carly’s slender waist.

This erotic ebook is available at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, the six iBookstores, Bookstrand, All Romance ebooks, 1 Place for Romance, and eXstasy Books (Trapezium section). Below is the link to the US Apple iBookstore for "His Muse."

http://itunes.apple.com/us/book/his-...30196985?mt=11

Old 04-20-2011, 06:07 AM   #35
B.K. Wright
Groupie

Wink Sweet Little Lies, by K. Lyn

Introduction:
Penny, a seductive divorcee, will stop at nothing until she gets what she wants. What Penny wants seems to change as often as her many wild moods. After a number of failed relationships, Penny thinks she has found the one man who will fall easily into her well devised trap. This is a man who is unfamiliar with the manipulations that Penny has perfected over the years.

Excerpt:
Donovan’s eyes went from Penny’s face to her breasts, and all the way down, as he could see the outline of Penny’s naked form beneath the negligee. Penny watched his eyes and she smiled at herself. This was going to be easier than she had expected.

Penny slid her arm around Donovan so that he could not leave.

“Penny, we must not…”

Penny kissed Donovan’s beautiful lips, and ran her foot along his leg. Donovan was naked and Penny could tell that he was more than ready for a woman.

Donovan held Penny’s arm and tried to stop her. “Penny, we cannot…”

Penny kissed him again, and his body grew weak under the woman’s touch. Penny gently touched his face. “Have you ever been with a woman?”

Penny had not missed the look in Donovan’s eyes as he watched her lick the rim of the glass. She set her glass down and took Donovan by the hand. “Come with me.”

Penny led Donovan down the hallway, past bedroom after bedroom, until she came to the end and to the master bedroom. She turned to Donovan, and he nodded as if to say that it was okay. She led him to the bed and told him to sit. She pushed him back and kissed him, and he pulled her onto him. Penny could feel the heat between them.

“You can’t have us both, you know. You wouldn’t want people to know that you were seeing me way out there in my rundown country home while you were preaching morality to them, now would you?”

Donovan was not only new to sex with a woman, but he was also new to the manipulative ways of a woman. He was certain that he had not misunderstood Penny’s threat. It was a threat, was it not?

“No, Penny, I would not want that, but there is no other way.”

“There is one way, Donovan.”

This erotic ebook is available at Amazon, B&N, Bookstrand, the Apple iBookstores, All Romance ebooks, 1 Place for Romance, and eXstasy Books (Trapezium section).

The link to Amazon is:

http://www.amazon.com/Sweet-Little-L...3293917&sr=1-6
Old 04-28-2011, 11:24 AM   #36
B.K. Wright
Groupie

Smile 2 for the Show

Introduction:
When Mitch is asked to pose nude for a well known magazine, all he wants is a little action. Mitch quickly learns that Mack Shier Productions is much more than just magazines. The owner plans to make a name for himself in the adult film industry and after only one day with Mitch, the famous Mack Shier knows he has found the man who will make him rich. Fame and fortune may only be a dream, however, if Mitch is unwilling to take orders from the company’s leading money maker, a man who demands complete obedience, in every way, from the new guys.

Excerpt:
“I know who our main readers are – gay men. But you are damned hot, Mitch, and I am as straight as an arrow. If I can see it, every gay man in the world will see it.”

Realizing that his secret was still safe, Mitch thought about it. He knew he was hot, and he just might get a lot of action from posing nude. “Do I get the centerfold?”

Jack hadn’t thought about that, but Mitch was certainly hot enough for a centerfold. Jack was certain he could work it out with his boss. Once Mack Shier got a look at Mitch, there was no way he could turn him down for the centerfold. “You got it, buddy.”

Mitch walked into the dining room where he and another guy were to pose on the dining room table. Mitch had no problem with that. He could pose on a table.

“Okay, guys, time to bare it.”

Mitch tossed his robe aside and several gasps echoed throughout the room. Jack had seen his friend naked a few times, but he was still impressed. Mitch had a body to die for. He was muscular, but not in a body builder sort of way. His stomach looked like a washboard, and when he walked nothing seemed to move. But what caused the gasps was what Mitch stuffed into his shorts every day.

“2 for the Show” is available in the six Apple iBookstores, Amazon US, UK, DE, Barnes & Noble, Rainbow ebooks, Bookstrand, All Romance ebooks, 1 Place for Romance, and eXstasy Books (Trapezium section).
Old 05-19-2011, 06:03 AM   #37
B.K. Wright
Groupie

Smile Bet Me, Friend

Introduction:
When Katie reminds Dan of the bet he made with her, which to him had been meant as a joke, he reluctantly agrees to his promised reward of a weekend for two. When he finds the young woman missing from their cabin at the lake and notices that the screen door has been very deliberately and precisely cut, he fears that Katie has been kidnapped. The man who knocked on the door of the cabin earlier had seemed a little nervous, but is Katie now in the hands of a killer, or is her disappearance just another of Katie’s fairly harmless pranks?

Excerpt:
Dan cursed as he stubbed his toe on the way to the door. Who the hell was knocking in the middle of the night, especially way out here? His hand was on the doorknob, and then he immediately backed away. He had watched too many murder movies. “I’m the perfect victim out here alone.” He cleared his throat, and tried to sound tough. “Who is it? I have a loaded rifle in here?”

“Ooh, I’m so scared.”

The giggle that followed was too sweet to make Dan angry. He opened the door, and Katie walked right past him, trying to stifle a giggle. “Where’s your loaded gun, tough guy?”

“It’s three in the morning, Katie. You don’t drive by here by accident. What gives?”

“A bet’s a bet,” she stated, as if Dan was supposed to know what she was talking about.

“What bet?”

“You forgot our bet?”

He leaned over as if to bow. “Forgive me, Miss Katie. It must have slipped my mind.”

Dan was sleeping soundly when the screen door in the living room was very carefully and decisively cut and a stranger dressed in black entered the living room. The hooded man turned briefly to look down the hallway. Then he wasted no time getting what he had come for.

Katie awoke to a cloth being shoved into her mouth and tied around her head. She tried to fight but the stranger wrapped the blanket around her and easily carried the protesting small body out the screen that he had so easily cut. Katie struggled as hard as she could to get away from the man she did not know. He pushed her legs against her chest and threatened her. “Stop struggling, Katie, or I will kill you. Your young tight body will be found at the bottom of Tuttle Creek Reservoir.”

“Bet Me, Friend”, a fun romantic adventure, is available at Amazon, the six Apple iBookstores, Barnes & Noble, Bookstrand, All Romance ebooks, 1 Place for Romance, and eXstasy Books (Trapezium section). Our website is http://www.beautobeau.com.

The link to "Bet Me, Friend" in the U.S. Apple iBookstore:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/book/bet-...35383980?mt=11
Old 05-28-2011, 11:27 AM   #38
B.K. Wright
Groupie

Smile Harvest Grove

http://www.beautobeau.com
Introduction:
Two weeks at her uncle’s farm seems like a life sentence to a young woman who recently celebrated her eighteenth birthday. The two cute college guys her uncle has hired make it a little more appealing, however. When Marly begins to hear barking dogs and the sounds of loud birds coming from the dark and dreary woods at the edge of the farm, she has to investigate. Pushing her way through the thick foliage, in the clearing of the woods Marly discovers something she has never before seen. Through the peculiarly present mist and fog, Marly sees silhouettes of what appear to be two men, but they are not the two young men hired to work for her Uncle Charlie. Who are they and what are they doing? Thinking that the two college guys are playing a joke on her, Marly sneaks to the woods often, but the loud noises and the men are not always present. Do Uncle Charlie and Aunt Susan know about this? And were the two men kissing? No way!

Excerpt:
Curious to know what was up with the mysterious college guys, Marly set the rake down and followed the footsteps of Marc and Koby into the trees.

It seemed dark and dreary with the huge trees all around her and Marly almost turned around and went back when she heard what sounded like a dog barking. “Doggie, here doggie,” she whispered. She couldn’t keep herself from continuing toward the sound, but her curiosity had gotten her into trouble before and she had promised her mother that she would obey Charlie and Susan. But Marly couldn’t help it. “I have to know what that sound is.” She whispered, “Doggie, here doggie”, again, but then the sound stopped suddenly. All she could hear now was her own footsteps as they made a crunching sound on the dried leaves. She pushed aside the thick foliage to get a look at what was no doubt hiding somewhere in the trees.

It was too dark to see much of anything, but what Marly could see looked like the silhouette of a man or perhaps an animal. She could not be certain which it was. The shadow moved slowly just a few feet from where Marly was hiding. She put her hand to her mouth when she saw him. “He’s naked,” she nearly screamed. The shadow moved to just behind a tree. The man leaned over and Marly had a better view of his butt than she cared to have.

As they neared the woods, Marly stopped.

“What’s wrong?”

“Are we going in there?”

“Sure, Marly, it looks scarier than it is. There’s nothing in there.”

Marly knew there were times when there was definitely something in there, but she didn’t want to look like a scared little girl in the presence of these two cute guys. She followed as the young men made their way to the clearance where she had watched the erotic scene unfold last night.

The three of them stood in the small clearance and looked up at the sunlight. “See, Marly, nothing in here.”

Marly looked around. There was no sign of what had transpired here last night.

"Harvest Grove" is a young adult gay fiction book by S. Wales. **Intended for the older young adults (18+)**

This book is available at Amazon, B&N, Bookstrand, All Romance ebooks, 1 Place for Romance, eXstasy Books (Trapezium section); and coming soon to the Apple iBookstores.

For more information, feel free to visit us at http://www.beautobeau.com and click on the Young Adult Section.
Old 06-04-2011, 06:34 AM   #39
B.K. Wright
Groupie

Smile The Funeral

Introduction:
After years of life in the city and away from the one man she could never have, Kellie has returned to her small hometown for only one reason. The woman who was Kellie’s best friend years ago was involved in a fatal car accident. This is the same woman who had married the one man Kellie fears blames her for his bad marriage. But there is no way he could have discovered that Kellie had known the truth about his dead wife, could he? In an odd twist, the widower has requested Kellie’s attendance today of all days. Today is the day of the funeral.

Excerpt:
Kellie looked around at the pictures on the walls. There were very few, but she thought it odd that there were no pictures of Kirk’s wife. Photographs of his daughter were plentiful and there were a few of the two of them, Kirk and his daughter Heather, but none of Marla. “That’s odd.” Kellie walked through the entire house trying to find some sign of Marla, but there seemed to be none. Had she and Kirk been divorced? No, Kellie would have known about that.

Then Kellie noticed the closed door of the master bedroom and for a moment her mind went to the dark side where the images of horror films lived. Kirk didn’t lose it one night and kill his wife, did he? Marla’s lifeless body isn’t in there, is it? Kellie slowly opened the door, the sound of her own heart pounding deafening to her.

She turned to leave the room and when she did she came face to face with Kirk.

“What are you doing in here? The door was closed.” He appeared much different from the way he had earlier. His eyes were bloodshot and he was disheveled.

Kellie took a step backward. “I…I…I guess I was just remembering the place. The house was unlocked.”

Kirk just stood there, his eyes fixed on Kellie’s. Kellie swallowed hard, not knowing what to do. She had never seen him like this. What in the hell had happened since the funeral? It was less than an hour ago.

“What were you looking for, Kellie?”

“Nothing.”

Kirk took a step toward her. “Nothing, or some evidence of Marla?”

“The pictures of you and your daughter are very nice, Kirk.” She tried to appease him, but he was not amused.

“But where are the pictures of Marla, right?”

“The Funeral” is available at the six Apple iBookstores; Barnes & Noble; All Romance ebooks; Bookstrand; 1 Place for Romance; eXtasy Books; and Amazon. Our website is http://www.beautobeau.com.

The U.S. iBookstore link is:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/book/the-...39513700?mt=11
Old 06-09-2011, 12:28 PM   #40
B.K. Wright
Groupie

Smile 3 to Open

Introduction:
The opening of a new breed of S&M clubs has Jack quickly rearranging his on-call schedule at the hospital. Catering to doctors such as himself, as well as to various other professionals, this new breed of clubs offers Jack the best of both worlds. The thrill of pleasing a demanding master and the power that washes over him while having his own demands and commands obeyed is a combination Jack can never refuse.

Excerpt:
This was Jack’s first time at the Dunes, a hot new club downtown. He had come here alone, not wanting anyone at work to know he frequented anything but the finest of establishments. Jack had read about the Dunes and he knew immediately it was the place for him. The Dunes was a submission club, a new breed of S&M clubs that seemed to have sprouted up overnight.

Jack had driven around the block several times before parking his Mercedes in the back. He wouldn’t have stopped if he had noticed any familiar looking vehicles. Jack checked himself in the rearview mirror, locked his car, and tapped three times on the back door of the club, just the way it had been stated on the website.

Jack scampered to the bar like a scared rabbit and took a seat. He was halfway through his first drink when he felt two firm hands grip his shoulders.

“Doctor?”

Jack tried to turn around but the man held him firm.

“Yes.”

The man’s firm hands slid down the front of Jack’s shirt, and Jack felt the man’s hot breath and then his lips on the back of his neck. “What do you want, Jack?”

“Everything, and then some.” It was true. Jack had done everything and he had had everything done to him, and he wanted it that way. He had been on both ends of the S&M chain and he had no real preference. He liked it all.

“3 to Open” is available in the six Apple iBookstores; Barnes & Noble; Rainbow ebooks; Bookstrand; 1 Erotica ebooks; All Romance ebooks; Extasy Books (Trapezium section).
Old 06-15-2011, 11:39 AM   #41
B.K. Wright
Groupie

Smile Ruling Henry

Intro:
Seth is the youngest man to have ever been considered for the Professors Club and he thinks his career has finally taken off. His favorite professor has recommended him for this most prestigious organization and tonight Seth will do anything to show his appreciation. Showing up at the door, a bottle of wine in hand, Seth is ready to toast his future with the man who has made it all possible. Little does Seth know that the odd little man he knows as Professor Ikstraub has his own plans for a night alone with his new colleague.

Excerpt:
Professor Ikstraub was not a particularly attractive man. He was rather short, his dark haired was heavily speckled with gray, and he was a rather average looking man actually. But there was something about Professor Ikstraub that was very sensual, very raw and erotic, and Seth would have given almost anything to have just one fling with him.

“Come on, Henry, we’re done here.”

“No, Seth. They will smell me on you. You know the power of my scent. That is what brought you here, isn’t it? Isn’t that what drove you into a wild animal?”

Seth had to admit that there was something about Henry. It certainly had not been the professor’s charm or good looks that drove him mad. “What do you want, Henry?”

“Just a little more time with you, Seth. Come with me.”

Seth had little choice in the matter. He followed the odd little man into the master bath.

“Ruling Henry” (erotic short story) is available in the six Apple iBookstores; Rainbow ebooks; Barnes & Noble; Bookstrand; 1 Erotica ebooks; 1 Place for Romance; All Romance ebooks; Extasy Books (Trapezium section).
Old 06-23-2011, 06:01 AM   #42
B.K. Wright
Groupie

Smile Hidden Jewel

Introduction:
On her way to a weekend in the country, Melrose misses her turn when a flash of lightning leaves what appears to be the shadow of a man in its wake. Following the elusive shadow or ghost, Melrose realizes that she has turned onto a private drive that leads her to a grand estate and a mysterious reclusive man.

Excerpt:
Melrose strained to see the road in front of her. A flash of lightning struck the ground and she screamed. The lightning flash seemed to leave an eerie shadow in its wake. Melrose blinked a couple of times, but the shadow failed to disappear. It seemed as if something or someone was walking alongside the road. Melrose slowed to nearly a stop to get a closer look. She stopped her car but the shadow seemed to disappear into the woods. Melrose drove at a snail’s pace and the road soon began to curve. As she made her way through the twisting turns the shadow seemed to reappear. Determined to know if her eyes were playing tricks on her or if the shadow was real, Melrose decided to follow it.

The shadow seemed to follow the road and Melrose had become so preoccupied with following it that she missed her final turn and drove onward into the darkness. She gasped when she realized that she was driving down a private drive. She stopped her car and stared at the mansion in front of her. It was both gloomy and elegant at the same time.

Melrose thought the man was rather handsome, though quite a bit older than she. He wore leather pants that oddly matched the leather furniture in the room. A crisp white dress shirt fit him perfectly and the thin material allowed Melrose a glimpse of the man’s tanned skin.

The man crossed his arms over his chest, and Melrose instantly looked up to meet his eyes. Had he caught her staring? He smiled at Melrose but his smile was not genuine. Melrose could see that it had been forced, or was it sinister?

Charles sat up and then he realized the reason for the look of shock on young Melrose’s face. He immediately put his hand to the left side of his face and turned his back to Melrose.

“Hidden Jewel”, a contemporary romantic story, is available in the six Apple iBookstores; from Barnes & Noble; Bookstrand; All Romance ebooks; 1 Place for Romance; and Extasy Books (Trapezium section).

For the iBookstore U.S. link to “Hidden Jewel”, click below:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/book/hidd...42155511?mt=11
Old 07-07-2011, 03:07 PM   #43
B.K. Wright
Groupie

Smile The Graduate

Introduction:
Tonight is the night. Jay is graduating with high honors and as his reward his mentor of the past four years has a special gift waiting for him. Jay has no idea what this special gift could be, but he is supposed to meet his gorgeous mentor, Landon, at his beach house following graduation tonight. After the obligatory time spent with his family, Jay drives as fast as he can to Landon’s beach house and to his awaiting special gift.

Excerpt:
Landon had heard him pull up, and he met Jay with an open door. “Congrats, Jay, you made it. You are now my colleague and as such, I must show you the proper respect.” He bowed and Jay just laughed. “Come in, Jay. Champagne is flowing tonight.” Jay could see clearly that Landon had already had a few and he could also see what he had wanted since the two of them had first met.

Jay turned around to see his mentor, the well respected attorney, completely undressed except for a silk thong he wore that was struggling to contain its contents. Jay had no idea that Landon was so fit. His body was perfect.

Landon ran his hands along the top of the thong. “What do you think, Jay? My shirts aren’t the only thing made of silk. I love silk thongs. Silk is the only kind I wear.”

Jay couldn’t take his eyes off of the shiny thing. “It’s very nice, Landon.”

Landon walked over to Jay. “Touch it, Jay. You’ll like the way it feels.”

“The Graduate,” erotic fiction by B.J. Scott, is available from the six Apple iBookstores; Barnes & Noble; Rainbow ebooks; Bookstrand; 1 Erotica ebooks; All Romance ebooks; and Extasy Books.
Old 07-13-2011, 12:04 PM   #44
B.K. Wright
Groupie

Smile Meet the Parkers

Introduction:
Mitch and Parker have been friends for awhile now, but Parker has never mentioned anything about wild parties that he and his dad host on a regular basis. Parker does not seem like the party type to Mitch. When Parker asks Mitch to come over for one of their parties, promising a night he will never forget, he agrees to it. When he arrives at the huge mansion that is the Parker estate, however, he wonders why he is the only guest to arrive, at least so far. The events of the night are shocking enough, but there is one regular guest of the Parker parties who Mitch would never have guessed to be a part of something like this.

Excerpt:
Arriving right on time, Mitch was greeted at the mansion in the hills by Parker as well as his father, Parker, Sr. Mitch shook the elder Parker’s hand as he walked inside.

“Am I early? Where is everyone?”

Parker looked at his father. “They come later, Mitch. We like to show all of our guests the individual attention they deserve.”

Mitch slowly walked over and sat next to his friend. He acts like nothing at all happened. Mitch couldn’t believe it. He was talking to his friend when the elder Parker sat down beside him, so close to him that he was pushed a little closer to his friend.

“Here you go,” the elder Parker said, with a cheery lilt in his voice.

Mitch took the drink, but the two Parkers did not move from where they were seated so close to him.

“We are so happy that you have decided to stay awhile, Mitch. It’s puzzling, but some of our guests leave after a very short time here.”

Mitch just stared at the older man. I wonder why, he wanted to say.

“This is fun, Mitch,” Parker exclaimed, in the same childlike manner, and Mitch choked back a laugh.

The two Parkers let go of Mitch and quickly stripped out of their clothes.

Mitch looked back at the doors and seriously thought about making a run for it.

“The doors are locked, Mitch.” Parker laughed so hard at the thought of one-upping his friend that he snorted.

“Come over here, Mitch, to our pool.”

Mitch left his laughing and snorting friend and joined the elder Parker in the pool. It felt good, and Parker, Sr. pushed a button to turn on the waves.

“Watch out, Mitch,” he yelled.

“Meet the Parkers”, erotic fiction by B.J. Scott, is available in the six Apple iBookstores, from Barnes & Noble, Rainbow ebooks, Bookstrand, 1 Erotica ebooks, 1 Place for Romance, All Romance ebooks, and Extasy Books (Trapezium section).
Old 08-10-2011, 03:46 PM   #45
B.K. Wright
Groupie

Smile ER Knights

Mike and his lover are very discreet as they meet secretly in a place that very few know exists. As first year medical residents in a hospital overseen by a physician known for hating gays, their lives are filled with drudgery and paranoid vigilance. When Mike’s former lover, his first love, calls one night with an offer too good to pass up, Mike decides to take a few days off and check it out. The man he once loved now seems different, however, and he speaks of some kind of “special place” for gay men which he and his boss have designed as a utopia. Mike has never heard of such a place and he fears there may be some connection between his first love and his gay hating boss. And why has he been unable to get in touch with his current lover since he has been away for such a short time? Does his first love know about his new lover? Has the gentle man who Mike now shares his life with and who loves him freely and openly been taken to the “special place?”

Excerpt:
The two young men dressed as they always did in this little room, in total darkness. They put on their “straight” jackets, kissed each other one last time, unlocked the door, and went their separate ways. Mike was finishing his shift in the emergency room, and Jackson was needed in surgery.

Jackson entered the operating room scrubbed and gloved, and with his usual charm. “All set?”

“Yes, doctor,” the scrub nurse answered.

Jackson’s expertise in the operating room could not be matched, and he only hoped that his secret life outside of the operating room would never be revealed.

Mike whistled as he left the emergency room that day. After working ten days in a row, he finally had a day off. Feeling overwhelmed and overworked was nothing new to Mike, and it was often the result of his own doing. He often assumed extra shifts if asked, not so much from a sense of duty, but more as a way of proving that he was just as worthy of the white jacket as his fellow colleagues. He freed his car from its parking garage prison, and hurried home to the sanctuary of his studio apartment.

Mike walked into the emergency room and was immediately hustled into one of the trauma bays. “What happened?” It was rare to see the chief of emergency services in the actual emergency room and he was one of the most hated of the staff physicians.

“Good to see you, Mike. Looks like a couple of gays got what they had coming to them.”

Mike stared at the cold hearted Dr. Scranton. Then he turned to the man who lay on the sterile examination bed naked. He was facing the wall, and Mike felt bad for him. “What happened to him, Dr. Scranton?”

The doctor laughed and shoved the chart at Mike. “Guess he was taken down in an alley.”

Mike hurried to the assigned trauma bay where Doug was beginning to assess the patient. “The patient has been heavily sedated, standard procedure for the flight, but he is stable. Let’s see. The chart indicates that his name is….”

“Jackson!” Mike shouted and rushed to his side.

“Yes, his name is Jackson Page. I take it you know him?”

“Jackson, it’s Mike. Jackson, wake up.”

Doug gently pulled him back. “He’s asleep, Mike. Step back, please.”

Jackson slowly began to walk behind Doug’s desk to get a look at the picture on the wall. “Is this your family?”

Not turning around, Doug answered with a soft, “yes.”

Jackson jerked the picture off the wall, bringing the nail with it. He slammed it down on the desk, forcing Doug to look at it. Standing behind him, Jackson placed his hands firmly on both arms of Doug’s chair and harshly spoke. “What are you trying to pull, Doctor? I’m not like the others, the young guys like Rusty and Mike and the poor misled and trusting souls like Todd. I’m a little bit older and a hell of a lot wiser – street smart, been around the block a few times, around the barn a few times, etcetera, etcetera. So if you are trying to pull something here, if you are on some sadistic mission to rid the world of the evils of homosexuality, you are messing with the wrong man.”

“ER Knights”, a novel of gay love, is available in the six Apple iBookstores, Amazon, B&N, Rainbow ebooks, Bookstrand, 1 Place for Romance, Coffeetime Romance, and All Romance ebooks. Also available in print from Amazon.

Tags
action and adventure, action packed, action/adventure, adventure, anthologies, artists, bittersweet, coal mining, cowboys, crime fiction, dark fiction, death, deceit, doctors, drama, ebook, ebook author, england, erotic, erotic fiction, erotic romance, erotica, espionage, explicit sex, fiction romance, football, forgiveness, friendship, fun read, games, gay, gay & lesbian, gay erotica, gay fiction, gay literature, gay love, gay mystery, gay romance, gay young adult fiction, glbt, gothic, government, great read, harem, holiday read, holiday story, holidays, horror ebooks, horror stories, humorous fiction, interracial romance, loss, love, love stories, love story, lovers, male, medical, men, military romance, murder mystery, musicians, mysteries, mysterious, mystery ebook, novels, paranormal romance, paranormal suspense, paranormal thriller, political thriller, romance, romance ebook, romance novel, romance novellas, romance stories, romantic, romantic adventure, romantic comedy, romantic fiction, romantic intrigue, scary stories, science fiction, science fiction ebooks, scientists, secrets, sensual, sensual romance, sex, sexual, sexually explicit, sexy, sexy read, short fiction, short stories, supernatural, sweet romance, transgender, true stories, united arab emirates, vampire books, vampire romance, weddings, western romance, westerns, wild west., young adult, young adult romance