Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-18-2008, 06:24 AM   #16
gwynevans
Wizard
gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505 (retired), iPad2, iPhone 3GS & Nexus 7 3G
Oddly, when I went & tried with my installed libprs500 0.4.33 version it worked. (I'd only tried it with the Sony viewer when I posted before!)
gwynevans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 09:05 PM   #17
shousa
Groupie
shousa doesn't littershousa doesn't littershousa doesn't litter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynevans View Post
Oddly, when I went & tried with my installed libprs500 0.4.33 version it worked. (I'd only tried it with the Sony viewer when I posted before!)
How about the Harvard Classics one with Plutarch?

http://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10629

Have you tried this one?
shousa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 04:42 PM   #18
gwynevans
Wizard
gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505 (retired), iPad2, iPhone 3GS & Nexus 7 3G
Yes, that's why I pointed you towards it, right up there in reply #9! :-)
gwynevans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 09:51 PM   #19
shousa
Groupie
shousa doesn't littershousa doesn't littershousa doesn't litter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynevans View Post
Yes, that's why I pointed you towards it, right up there in reply #9! :-)
Oh I see.....sorry.....it crashes at 67% for me......sigh...I am "Plutarchless".
shousa is offline   Reply With Quote