Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 02-14-2011, 04:36 PM   #1
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo aura HD, Kobo Arc, Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 , Kindle for PC
insert metadata in book - text size

i see that on the last couple of books which i converted & sent to kindle, the metadata summary ( added via insert metadata conversion option ) is in very small print, compared to the main story text.

i.e. with story text set at a comfortable reading size via KIndle options , the metadata summary is almost unreadably small?

I see no obvious way to control this on the edit metadata page - is there one ?

& has anything changed in latest release that could be affecting text size ?

PS view html source shows the summaries as beginning with
<p class="description">SUMMARY:<br>

no strange code there

could it be that the entire summary is being forced to shrink to fit one e-book "page" , thus the longer the summary, the smaller the text ?

Last edited by cybmole; 02-14-2011 at 04:44 PM.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote