Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals, Freebies, and Resources (No Self-Promotion)

Notices

Old 01-11-2011, 11:37 AM   #106
Iridal
Mysteriarch
Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 4, Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne Bradshaw View Post
Thanks for all the information Grandma. I have a question. How do I start a new thread on Mobile Read? I can't see anywhere to click.
Anne, go to the forum you want to post in. Right at the top is a dark blue button 'new thread'. Just click this and start your thread
Iridal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 03:28 PM   #107
Anne Bradshaw
Enthusiast
Anne Bradshaw writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Anne Bradshaw writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Anne Bradshaw writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Anne Bradshaw writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Anne Bradshaw writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Anne Bradshaw writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Anne Bradshaw writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Anne Bradshaw writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Anne Bradshaw writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Anne Bradshaw writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Anne Bradshaw writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle
Thumbs up

Aha! So that's how you do it. Not too "Duh!" after all Thanks so much, Grandma from the desert.
Anne Bradshaw is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement
Old 01-12-2011, 07:18 AM   #108
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne Bradshaw View Post
Thanks for all the information Grandma. I have a question. How do I start a new thread on Mobile Read? I can't see anywhere to click.
You got there ... ....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 02:44 PM   #109
danan
danan understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'danan understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'danan understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'danan understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'danan understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'danan understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'danan understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'danan understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'danan understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'danan understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'danan understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: Kindle 3
baen is one of my favourite ebook sites. I fell in love with the Vorkosigan saga thanks to the free ebook versions offered by them! Definitely great. I have also been using feedbooks a lot-- it's got very pretty formatting & it's very clean. I love it. Thanks for linking to them, desertgrandma!
danan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 08:14 AM   #110
PamelaMary
Guru
PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
thanks

Last edited by PamelaMary; 01-25-2011 at 08:21 AM. Reason: wrong thread
PamelaMary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 10:45 AM   #111
fantasyfan
Guru
fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 (wifi only) Kindle Paperwhite 2G Wi-Fi only, iPad, iPod Touch
Hi!
I didn't realise that there was a newbe thread until just now. Thanks for the information. The links are great--particularly manybooks.
fantasyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 01:07 PM   #112
GeoffC
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Grandma points the way successfully
Old 02-11-2011, 07:28 PM   #113
gudrun45
Enthusiast
gudrun45 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS350
finding-free-e-books.blogspot

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmbs View Post
For lots of links to free, modern, legal ebooks including promotional give-aways and indie author freebies, check out

http://finding-free-ebooks.blogspot.com/
I tried to go there and look but was told that I had to be invited to be allowed to read the blog.

Gudrun
gudrun45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 05:42 AM   #114
GeoffC

Quote:
Originally Posted by gudrun45 View Post
I tried to go there and look but was told that I had to be invited to be allowed to read the blog.

Gudrun

Try Dreams' link in my signature line ....
Old 03-05-2011, 12:20 PM   #115
kathyitson
kathyitson began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color
This is great. Thanks
kathyitson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 12:51 PM   #116
bookworm50
bookworm50 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Hi Grandma,
Thanks for the info. I still can't access finding-free-ebooks.blogspot.com. Any suggestions?
Thanks!
bookworm50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 07:30 AM   #117
GeoffC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookworm50 View Post
Hi Grandma,
Thanks for the info. I still can't access finding-free-ebooks.blogspot.com. Any suggestions?
Thanks!
mm I've just tried, and you need a google account ....

have you tried the Mobileread Library ?
Old 03-06-2011, 10:42 PM   #118
bookworm50

Thanks Geoff C. I'll try the Mobileread library. BTW, does anyone know how to get an invitation from Demonoid?
Old 03-11-2011, 08:24 AM   #119
gudrun45
Enthusiast
gudrun45 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS350
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
mm I've just tried, and you need a google account ....
I've got a google account. Even after signing in, it tells you that you need to be invited to read the blog.

Gudrun
gudrun45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 03:47 PM   #120
bookworm50

Have Google account

I think I have a Google account. How would I access Demonoid?
Thanks fo ryour help.
Melissa