|09-24-2010, 05:57 AM||#1|
Join Date: Sep 2010
Questions Putting Specific Fonts
1. Could a Linux PC (Ubuntu) throughout carry out the removing and installing fonts without Windows and Macs?
2. Could also system, menu, text title and content font be changed?
3. Could also system, menu, text title and content font be the one font?
4. Could I install texts or are only Amazon texts allowed?
5. Could an estimated time for changing fonts be quoted for info?
6. Could the wireless signal be stopped or are they always to some extent even if switched off - try putting a radio and switching it to a channel near the unit, does the radio signal have interference?
7. Could the unit be returned if not preferred?
8. Could other different e-readers fonts be also switched to the same extent?
9. Could the USB connection have another qwerty input accessory?
10. Could colour not only b/w texts and web pages be viewed on the unit?
11. Could the web browser on the unit allow visiting and positing here on this forum?
Last edited by Font; 09-24-2010 at 06:44 AM. Reason: correction
|09-24-2010, 08:07 AM||#3|
Join Date: Sep 2010
Device: Sony PRS 650, Kindle for PC
Could colour not only b/w texts and web pages be viewed on the unit
NO - it's an e-ink screen , they don't do colour.
|colour, fonts, linux, wireless|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|PRS-300 Please help! Books and Fonts questions||Criskat||Sony Reader||2||09-19-2010 10:57 PM|
|Some specific (kinda) questions about the Nook vs. Sony 600 vs. The Rest||blademan88||Which one should I buy?||15||07-30-2010 08:48 AM|
|DR800 Some specific DR800S questions - screen size, sorting, firmware, stylus, etc.||Albyr||iRex||3||05-18-2010 06:19 PM|
|Unutterably Silly Putting your pants on!||GraceKrispy||Lounge||4||06-29-2009 06:03 PM|
|Two questions about TXT files and Fonts||ShacharWeis||Sony Reader||9||10-02-2007 03:24 PM|