|09-16-2010, 10:45 PM||#1|
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: the Mortuary
Device: Kindle 2
The Real Great Escape?
Have you ever wondered why people find it necessary to lock a coffin?
How many grave escape attempts are there?
How many are successful?
Where do the corpses go?
|09-16-2010, 10:59 PM||#2|
Man Who Stares at Books
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: 50th State, USA. Also, PA, NY, CA, and elsewhere.
Device: All of the Above
1. So the body does not fall out while being transported or lowered into the grave.
2. To prevent grave robbing. You'd be surprised how many people are buried with jewelry, a gold tooth, or some other valuable on their possession.
3. To avoid necrophiliac rape.
4. The relatives of the deceased saw a horror movie, and could not bear the thought of having their loved one robbed of his/her body parts.
5. Personally, I want an anti-tamper seal placed on my coffin, just so no one knows if Fat Abe is/was fat or not.
E.M. Forster on Joseph Conrad: "... (he) is misty in the middle as well as at the edges, that the secret casket of his genius contains a vapour rather than a jewel."
Last edited by Fat Abe; 09-17-2010 at 12:38 AM.
|09-17-2010, 01:04 AM||#3|
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Finally made it to Walmart.
Device: PRS 420
Last edited by happy_terd; 09-17-2010 at 02:25 AM.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Escape from Prison Puzzle||pdurrant||Lounge||63||06-23-2010 01:01 PM|
|Unutterably Silly Escape Committee||LazyScot||Lounge||555||06-08-2010 09:56 AM|
|eScape Bug Fix Release||Munish||ePub||0||03-23-2009 08:46 AM|
|eScape ePub Transfer Issue||Timoleon||ePub||4||03-15-2009 09:57 AM|
|Unutterably Silly Escape Pole||RWood||Lounge||30||02-26-2009 11:44 AM|