Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 07-21-2010, 09:13 AM   #1
simplyparticular
Guru
simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3 & GlowLight 4
Sony Reader Pocket Edition (PRS-300)

For Sale, a gently used Sony Reader Pocket Edition (PRS-300) in silver. I love this reader for it's one-handed operation and beautiful sharp screen, but I'm a re-reader and need to carry my library. If it had expandable memory, it wouldn't be for sale.

Currently retails for $149US, whihc I think is a bit overpriced for what is now a solid, but basic reader. Includes original box, USB cord, neoprene sleeve, all paperwork.

Everything above for $100 shipped in the US. PM me for a international quote. I may not be comfortable shipping to all countries.

I also have the Sony Touch Cover with Light for sale in this thread:
Sony Reader Touch Cover with Light for sale

I have sold several items successfully on this forum:
Sony Reader Touch Edition
Sony Reader PRS-700
M-Edge Platform Case + light
m-edge Prodigy case
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Sony Pocket.jpg
Views:	384
Size:	53.4 KB
ID:	55515  

Last edited by simplyparticular; 08-09-2010 at 09:04 AM. Reason: removed Touch Edition link (sold)
simplyparticular is offline   Reply With Quote