Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 01-02-2022, 05:29 AM   #1
Padron
Padron began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Search with Google - save account information?

Hi, i like to use the "search with Google" option on my Kobo Glo HD to look up some background information or check the exact meaning of some expressions when I am not reading in my native language.

At a certain moment Google added a page "Before you continue to Google Search" where I can choose to enter my Google credentials or to browse to the bottom of the page an press a button "I agree".

It seems that there is no way to store those Google credentials, so I am obliged to press the "I agree" button every time. (Or enter the credentials every time which I do not like).
Would there be a way to work around this?
Padron is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
continue to google search, credentials, google