Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 06-11-2011, 11:42 PM   #1
AppleTard
AppleTard began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
CSS Question

Hi,

When I converted my HTML files to epub, for use with iBooks, I'd a problem: All chapter titles which are in the TOC are blue.

I tried to fix the problem using Calibre "Extra CSS" option, but apparently it cannot override hyperlink colours (I tried the a:link {color:black} tag, but it didn't work).

However, if I open the output ePub on Sigil and edit the css by hand, I can force the color:black attribute on all calibre-generated classes, therefore fixing the problem.

So I've added the following tags to the "Extra CSS": .calibre1 {color: black}... .calibre10 {color:black}. This actually works, if I convert from HTML to ePub and then from ePub to ePub.

My question is: Is there a way to output the all the calibre classes with the {color: black} tag on the first conversion. Or will I be forced to make two conversions in order to put it there?
AppleTard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 01:07 AM   #2
AppleTard
AppleTard began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Well, never mind. This only worked for one book... the next one I tried still shows the chapter title in blue. This is maddening!!!
AppleTard is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement