Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 07-05-2020, 03:55 PM   #1
Johanhu
Johanhu began at the beginning.

Device: kindle fire (9th generation)
why does calibre not see kindle fire 7?

why does calibre not see kindle fire 7?
also when I connect my kindle with my PC, the kindle fire is shown, but it says that the folder is empty. I can not get any info of all the content that is on my kindle.
Thank you for whatever help you good give,
Johanhu
Johanhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2020, 06:10 AM   #2
drofgnal
Wizard
drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad Pro/Kindle Oasis 3/iPhone 13 Pro Max
When I connect to my apple and calibre, calibre doesn't see it at all. I have to go into settings app on the kindle and configure the usb to transfer files. Then Calibre sees it and notes what content is on the fire. I have to do that everytime I connect as it will always default to not seeing it, even if I had just done it 5 minutes early. Something in Amazon firmware.
drofgnal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert