Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 08-21-2008, 01:05 PM   #1
chino
chino began at the beginning.

Device: PRS505
cannot access to ebook store after update

Hi, im not sure if someone has submit this already but i have a PRS505 and after the update to v2.2 i dont have acces to the ebook store, its giving a message like if im disconnected from the internet. I have tried to troubleshoot it myself by adding the program to my norton firewall as well as some dlls; it works from time to time but after that it gives me the same problem i dont have access to the ebook store. I even tried to remove and reinstall the program but it happen the same thing.

If someone has an answer for this I would redally appreciate it a lot

chino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 04:08 PM   #2
MSWallack
Right, Except When Wrong
MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3 (sometimes iPad Mini).
I had the exact same problem. Please see this thread for a resolution that seems to work (although I have no idea why). I'm also scheduled to be talking to Sony's level 2 support about the issue (apparently there are lots of people having this problem).
MSWallack is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert