Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 08-20-2008, 05:17 PM   #1
vblars
Enthusiast
vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Cybook Odyssey HD FrontLight

Hi mobilereader.
I just love my new iLiad and like to read about new stuff for it.
I use it almost every day (pist I like to read books especially adventure).

I live in Denmark and got a dog and I'm retired before my 50 year

Bye see you

Lars
vblars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 05:18 PM   #2
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Welcome to the forum, vblars. I sometimes wish that I could retire too.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-21-2008, 12:58 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Lars and welcome to the Forum. I'm still working and, like Patricia, often wish I was retired
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 03:11 PM   #4
vblars
Enthusiast
vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Cybook Odyssey HD FrontLight
Yea I know what you mean about retired but in my case it isn't all that great because my back is finish. I broke it 5 years ago not cool but if it can't be different then it's great to be retired. btw thanks for your greetings.

Lars
vblars is offline   Reply With Quote