Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 11-10-2016, 11:37 AM   #1
Patato
Patato began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PW3
Custom screen saver PW3 [French?]

Hello !

I need some help i'v jailbreak my kindle PW3 to install custom screensaver but english is not m'y native language and i have some issu to understand what i have to do.

I read some post about KULA and MR Package, i'm scared to do it wrong, so if some one could help my i will be very nice, (in french if possible ? xD)

Thank you
Patato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 01:22 PM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Moved to the developers' forum.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-10-2016, 02:04 PM   #3
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patato View Post
Hello !

I need some help i'v jailbreak my kindle PW3 to install custom screensaver but english is not m'y native language and i have some issu to understand what i have to do.

I read some post about KULA and MR Package, i'm scared to do it wrong, so if some one could help my i will be very nice, (in french if possible ? xD)

Thank you
NiLuJe is the maintainer of that package.
He lives near Paris, try sending him a PM, since he is busy with school, he does not visit here often.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 05:00 PM   #4
Patato
Patato began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
NiLuJe is the maintainer of that package.
He lives near Paris, try sending him a PM, since he is busy with school, he does not visit here often.
Ok i will poke him and see if he have some time to respond me
Patato is offline   Reply With Quote