Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 05-10-2016, 04:24 AM   #1
iHasan
iHasan began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox N96ML
Amazon kindle app with N96ML

Hi ,,
I try to install the kindle app on my N96ML but the device is not compatible with this application

does it related to my location ?
iHasan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 08:33 AM   #2
Phogg
PHD in Horribleness
Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Just a whole bunch. I guess I am a collector now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iHasan View Post
Hi ,,
I try to install the kindle app on my N96ML but the device is not compatible with this application

does it related to my location ?

I use the Kindle app on an I86ML in the United States just fine, so georestrictions are probably the culprit.
Phogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-10-2016, 09:18 PM   #3
dhiru
Connoisseur
dhiru began at the beginning.

Device: iphone, Irex iliad, sony prs950, kindle Dx, Ipad
Try to install older version apk, compatible with antroid 4, manually. it should work.
dhiru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2016, 01:40 AM   #4
iHasan
iHasan began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox N96ML
Thanks dhiru ... I install an older version and it works .. but the next and previous page buttons did not response .. any Idea ؟
iHasan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2016, 11:54 AM   #5
dhiru
Connoisseur
dhiru began at the beginning.

Device: iphone, Irex iliad, sony prs950, kindle Dx, Ipad
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2268593

you may use this version. Not sure if it will work, but you may give it a try .
dhiru is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-13-2016, 10:50 AM   #6
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by iHasan View Post
Thanks dhiru ... I install an older version and it works .. but the next and previous page buttons did not response .. any Idea ؟
click on the <> icon in the top right corner. it will remap hardware buttons to volume control buttons (+-), which are supported by Kindle app to flip pages
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote