Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 10-24-2012, 05:07 PM   #1
sherbearjt08
Connoisseur
sherbearjt08 began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-300
Mantano Reader - help regarding transfer from KF to KFHD?

I have a lot of books that read under Mantano Reader (that I side loaded). What is the easiest way to get these books from my Kindle Fire to my new Kindle Fire HD?
sherbearjt08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 11:10 PM   #2
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherbearjt08 View Post
I have a lot of books that read under Mantano Reader (that I side loaded). What is the easiest way to get these books from my Kindle Fire to my new Kindle Fire HD?
You could try moving the Mantano folder to the new Fire. It may or may not work. You will need to install Mantano after you copy the folder.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert