Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 12-28-2011, 08:41 AM   #1
Maggie-Me
Zealot
Maggie-Me plays well with othersMaggie-Me plays well with othersMaggie-Me plays well with othersMaggie-Me plays well with othersMaggie-Me plays well with othersMaggie-Me plays well with othersMaggie-Me plays well with othersMaggie-Me plays well with othersMaggie-Me plays well with othersMaggie-Me plays well with othersMaggie-Me plays well with others

Device: Kindle PW,Sony 700, Sony 950 (Daily Edition),Nook Color,iPad
PCWorld plugs Calibre

If someone metioned this you can delete.

PC World has a plug to Calibre for the Kindle
http://www.pcworld.com/article/24632...ox_h_cbstories

The link to program is to an older version thou

Last edited by theducks; 12-28-2011 at 11:03 AM. Reason: changed to URL link
Maggie-Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 12:59 AM   #2
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Quote:
However, Calibre cannot natively convert ebooks protected by DRM. You’ll have to use a DRM-removal tool to modify protected ebooks before converting the files with Calibre.
Did I read this correctly? Did PCWorld actually recommend that people remove DRM?!

FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert