Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 05-23-2015, 10:45 AM   #1
Jason90
Addict
Jason90 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jason90 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jason90 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jason90 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jason90 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jason90 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jason90 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jason90 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jason90 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jason90 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jason90 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: None
New M96 PLUS now available in Europe

Not sure if I'm allowed to link stores here but a certain german online retailer is now selling an updated M96 PLUS. Difference seems to be 1gb ram, 8gb internal storage, a quoted "faster cpu" but not sure what said cpu actually is and perhaps the most interesting update an 85hz screen, an update over the 50hz screen the previous M96 used. Hopefully we will start to see some reviews and comparisons on how much better the new model is. Still runs android 4.0.4 but as noted on the sellers page an update to 4.4 is "coming soon".
Jason90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 02:19 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
If you have an affilition with this store, then your post will be marked as spam and deleted (and you may be banned, as well).

If no affiliation - in any form - then post your link.

Do you have any affiliation with the store?

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-24-2015, 03:53 AM   #3
machinogodzilla
Addict
machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: PBook 902† Kindle† Nook SimpleTouch† Onyx M92† i86† M96 N96ML NotePro
I wonder what's happened to that "certain german online retailer", he hasn't been here for a while. Hopefully he wasn't banned by Dr. Drib

I think what the "faster processor" remark means is "faster than in M92" i.e. no different from the regular M96. Any enhancements are a welcome news but I'm not sure if the change is enough to warrant an upgrade...
machinogodzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 02:56 PM   #4
pendragginp
Guru
pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Several
This is it

http://goodereader.com/blog/electron...able-in-europe
pendragginp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 08:27 PM   #5
seltzered
Enthusiast
seltzered has much to be proud ofseltzered has much to be proud ofseltzered has much to be proud ofseltzered has much to be proud ofseltzered has much to be proud ofseltzered has much to be proud ofseltzered has much to be proud ofseltzered has much to be proud ofseltzered has much to be proud ofseltzered has much to be proud ofseltzered has much to be proud of

Device: none
Hope they have a similarly refreshed "M96C plus" coming, personally prefer capacitive touch for viewing maps and surfing pdfs. Haven't owned an ereader for 3 years (briefly had a rooted NTG) and am surprised at how there hasn't been any significant improvements there have been in the products.

Last edited by seltzered; 05-25-2015 at 08:30 PM.
seltzered is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-26-2015, 01:03 PM   #6
Phogg
PHD in Horribleness
Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Just a whole bunch. I guess I am a collector now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by seltzered View Post
Hope they have a similarly refreshed "M96C plus" coming, personally prefer capacitive touch for viewing maps and surfing pdfs. Haven't owned an ereader for 3 years (briefly had a rooted NTG) and am surprised at how there hasn't been any significant improvements there have been in the products.
Well, the Carta screens are noticeably whiter and Kobo has put out a water resistant unit for those of us who are out in the weather, or who read at the beach and in the tub. That's significant to my portion of the market.
Phogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 09:26 PM   #7
Jason90
Addict
Jason90 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jason90 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jason90 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jason90 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jason90 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jason90 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jason90 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jason90 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jason90 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jason90 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jason90 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
If you have an affilition with this store, then your post will be marked as spam and deleted (and you may be banned, as well).

If no affiliation - in any form - then post your link.

Do you have any affiliation with the store?

Don
(Moderator)
Ok thanks for letting me know in the future,no i don't and i asked because i know on some other forums linking to sites can be forbidden but now i know
Jason90 is offline   Reply With Quote