Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 02-07-2022, 07:22 PM   #1
Tony119
Tony119 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
With the Fairies - fantasy, urban fantasy

"He'll crack up," Aileen said.
"What?" I cried. "Me? What do you mean?" No-one spoke. "It's just so wonderful to see you again! I don't know how to say it, but you've shown me things impossibly true and impossibly lovely."
Merrill leant forward to me.
"You’ve been only to the borders of our realm as yet. Places deeper within might wound a mortal mind."
"No," I declared, holding up the palm of my hand, to reassure them, to take them along with me, to put the matter beyond doubt.
"Quite possibly," said Merrill.
"Quite probably," Aileen said.

In a shabby suburban home lives William – friendly, easily bruised, renting a room from the difficult loner Nick. As otherness slowly enters their lives unfamiliar fears and longings take hold of their hearts.

This is also the tale of three fairy women who depend on unpromising mortal help for things of desperate importance to them.

https://www.amazon.com/Fairies-Tony-...MQN/ref=sr_1_1
Tony119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2022, 07:23 PM   #2
SanchezZz
SanchezZz is not required to obey the law of gravity.SanchezZz is not required to obey the law of gravity.SanchezZz is not required to obey the law of gravity.SanchezZz is not required to obey the law of gravity.SanchezZz is not required to obey the law of gravity.SanchezZz is not required to obey the law of gravity.SanchezZz is not required to obey the law of gravity.SanchezZz is not required to obey the law of gravity.SanchezZz is not required to obey the law of gravity.SanchezZz is not required to obey the law of gravity.SanchezZz is not required to obey the law of gravity.

Device: none
Ohhh, I'm jumping on a plane for a 9 hr flight soon, now I know what I'll be reading. Thanks!
SanchezZz is offline   Reply With Quote