Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 12-05-2010, 04:39 PM   #1
becsta
Enthusiast
becsta doesn't litterbecsta doesn't litter

Device: Kobo Aura
Waiting for Delivery

I am frustratingly (don't even know if that is a word) waiting for my Nook Color to be delivered. I was expecting to receive it today, it arrived in Sydney on Friday morning, so all appeared to be going well for a Monday delivery, but alas it is not to be as my package still has not cleared Customs. I rang DHL to see if we could find out why but apparently we have to wait 48 working hours before we can put in a request to find out the hold up. So if it still isnt cleared today I have to get back in touch with DHL tomorrow morning to put in a request for info.

So I now have no idea when I will receive it. Hopefully it will clear today and come down from Sydney overnight so fingers crossed I will have it tomorrow.
becsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 04:46 PM   #2
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
That is disappointing.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-05-2010, 06:50 PM   #3
Rocketime
Zealot
Rocketime has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Rocketime has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Rocketime has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Rocketime has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Rocketime has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle/Nook Color/NST/Acer Iconica
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. It is an amazing device.
Rocketime is offline   Reply With Quote