Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 04-17-2023, 10:40 AM   #1
thb
thb can read faster than his screen refreshesthb can read faster than his screen refreshesthb can read faster than his screen refreshesthb can read faster than his screen refreshesthb can read faster than his screen refreshesthb can read faster than his screen refreshesthb can read faster than his screen refreshesthb can read faster than his screen refreshesthb can read faster than his screen refreshesthb can read faster than his screen refreshesthb can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Several
Kindle Voyage USB port replacement part?

Hi,

could anybody please tell me whether the Voyage and the Paperwhite use the same type of USB port socket? I'm trying to locate a vendor for a replacement Voyage USB port socket, but all I seem to be able to find is the part for the Paperwhite

TIA!
thb is offline   Reply With Quote