Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 03-12-2016, 09:57 PM   #1
zhhhhxhq
zhhhhxhq began at the beginning.

Device: pc
Red face Problem when I use Calibre Companion and Moon+ Reader

When I open ebook in Calibre Companion, path of this file is /Storage/emulated/0/Calibre Companion/XXXXX, but if I open same file in Moon+ Reader, the path is /sdcard/Calibre Companion. So Moon+ Reader will think they are different book, and I will get two same book in current reading list. How can I fix that?
zhhhhxhq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2016, 03:17 AM   #2
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
One suggestion: change CC's folder to the path used by Moon+. Use CC's Settings / Formats and Folders to do this. CC will notice that the source and destination are the same folder and deal with it correctly.

Another: don't open the books with Moon+. I am not sure why you need to do that.

And another: use one of CC's desktop widgets that show the last N books you were reading. That obviates using the Moon+ current reading list.

NB: The path CC uses to access main memory (/Storage/emulated/0) is the one provided by Android. I have no idea where Moon+ is getting that other path.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-13-2016, 12:25 PM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Moon+ seems to reopen books that were started via CC just fine.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote