Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 07-27-2010, 05:41 PM   #1
kakacaca
kate
kakacaca began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Any art/design ebook/application suggestions?

Have phaidon design classics and an really interesting architecture application on my iPod touch, has anyone come across some other nice art/design ebook/application?
kakacaca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 07:08 AM   #2
Bremen Cole
Wizard
Bremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with others

Device: iPad
Not really sure what you are looking for.... I like Sketchbook Pro and Art Studio for art.... The easy thing to do is go to the App Store and do searches for various words and look at the suggestion list that comes up... For example type in "architecture" or "art" ....etc..... try different words... there are I'm sure several that might be a fit for you.
Bremen Cole is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-28-2010, 08:07 AM   #3
murraypaul
Interested Bystander
murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 4, Kobo One
There is an app called Art Authority, which is a virtual art gallery, with a bit of information about each painting/sculpture.
murraypaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 01:18 PM   #4
Bremen Cole
Wizard
Bremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with others

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by murraypaul View Post
There is an app called Art Authority, which is a virtual art gallery, with a bit of information about each painting/sculpture.
For that kind of art apps there are also some for actual museums... I know even some of the Vatican gallery is on there....

Sorry if I misunderstood in my first post......I'm still not sure...
Bremen Cole is offline   Reply With Quote