Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > iSilo/X

Notices

Old 03-10-2003, 07:33 PM   #1
BasilC
Zealot
BasilC is on a distinguished road

Device: Palm Tungsten T3
It would be nice to have screen inversion (white on black), as with WordSmith. For some reason, I find this easier to read.
Old 03-11-2003, 02:33 AM   #2
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
I tried that feature with PalmReaderPro. Not bad and I am sure some people would prefer that inverted screen. I didn't like it, because it showed every little dust particle that got through my lcd screen (making me furious every time I see it).
Advert