Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 02-04-2024, 01:39 PM   #1
asg4
asg4 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Maintaining Format of Magazines Downloaded from Libby

Hello! Been using Libby for a while and it has been great. Recently have discovered its uses with Libby and I can simply not get enough. I unfortunately have this problem specifically with magazines in that it can not maintain the format of the magazine as viewed in Libby, and in many cases does not follow the general structure, even voiding some pages and images entirely. I am currently utilizing it for National Geographic and the New Scientist magazines.

If anyone can offer their advice on how to maintain the original structure of the magazine and prevent any additional formatting of any sort, I would appreciate it.

Thanks for any help.
asg4 is offline   Reply With Quote