Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old Yesterday, 06:41 AM   #1
Fai391
Fai391 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Post KOReader on Boox Palma

Hi all,
I am running KOReader on a Boox Palma device. I noticed, however, the KOReader icons and windows are very small. It seems there should be a way to scale the app to match small screen sizes.
I am wondering if you can help me overcoming this issue.

Thamks in advance for your time
Fai391 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:14 AM   #2
pazos
cosiñeiro
pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BQ Cervantes 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fai391 View Post
Hi all,
I am running KOReader on a Boox Palma device. I noticed, however, the KOReader icons and windows are very small. It seems there should be a way to scale the app to match small screen sizes.
I am wondering if you can help me overcoming this issue.

Thamks in advance for your time
Here you are: https://koreader.rocks/user_guide/#uitips

Look at DPI. You'll want to increase its value to make things bigger
pazos is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old Yesterday, 01:19 PM   #3
Julie Paradise
Julie Paradise ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julie Paradise ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julie Paradise ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julie Paradise ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julie Paradise ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julie Paradise ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julie Paradise ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julie Paradise ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julie Paradise ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julie Paradise ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julie Paradise ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KindlePW Scribe Palma Poke5 NovaAir2 NA3C TUC Max2 TabX A6X2
Just use the app optimization in the Boox firmware. There are two, so to not mix it up: Don't take the one that is included in the swipe down menu from the top where the icon looks like three lines with sliders (this is for global settings), but the one that is originally in the NaviBall and looks like the hexagon with a ring around it. There you can change dpi settings (a bit misleading) to change the size of things displayed in individual apps.
Julie Paradise is offline   Reply With Quote