Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 05-10-2022, 04:01 PM   #1
Cougar141
Cougar141 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire
SD won't engage

Had a large ebook my onboard memory wouldn't handle. Loaded it on my SD, but the chip won't engage. Goes in a little more than half way and thats it. Has worked ok in the past. Tried to rap it to see if something got lodged inside the socket, but no luck. Anyone got an idea?
Cougar141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2022, 09:35 PM   #2
cvkemp
Loving life
cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PaperWhite 5,iPhone 13, IPad, MacBook Air
This is in the wrong area
It should be up with the Fire tablet
But a question, was the sad format on your Fire tablet
cvkemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-11-2022, 03:16 PM   #3
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
I think they are saying they cannot insert the card. My only thought is, maybe needs it needs to be flipped over. On my Fire HD8, the contacts need to face toward the back.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2022, 05:10 PM   #4
Cougar141
Cougar141 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomsem View Post
I think they are saying they cannot insert the card. My only thought is, maybe needs it needs to be flipped over. On my Fire HD8, the contacts need to face toward the back.
Yep, made sure the alignment was correct.
Cougar141 is offline   Reply With Quote