Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2020, 08:54 AM   #1
eeqqq123
eeqqq123 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo NIA
Kobo nia sdcard img

Hey!

I think that the internal sdcard have died on me, would it be possible for someone to send me the img file so I can fix it?

Thanks in advance
Old 08-17-2020, 11:40 AM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by eeqqq123 View Post
Hey!

I think that the internal sdcard have died on me, would it be possible for someone to send me the img file so I can fix it?

Thanks in advance
I doubt anyone has an SD Card image. But even still, if you open it, you void the warranty. I suggest you contact Kobo to get it replaced.
Advert
Old 08-17-2020, 11:42 AM   #3
eeqqq123
eeqqq123 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo NIA
Whoopsie, I've already opened it xD That's how I know there's an sdcard
Old 08-17-2020, 11:43 AM   #4
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Hey!

Thanks in advance
Have you tried a factory reset? Also given the Nia went on sale at the end of July, it's still very much under warranty.

Edit: Given the way that Kobo readers clip together, unless you damaged it while opening it, that should not affect your warranty status.
Old 08-17-2020, 11:43 AM   #5
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Whoopsie, I've already opened it xD That's how I know there's an sdcard
Can you close it so it no longer look like it's been opened?
Advert
Old 12-29-2020, 08:22 AM   #6
WS64
WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura / PB Lux 2 / Bookeen Frontlight / Kobo Mini / Nook Color
eeqqq123, do you still need the img?
Old 01-29-2021, 10:54 AM   #7
copper0918
copper0918 began at the beginning.

Device: Nia
Quote:
Originally Posted by WS64 View Post
eeqqq123, do you still need the img?
Hi WS64

I need nia's img file
can you pm it to me?

thnak you!
Old 02-13-2021, 01:58 PM   #8
burtlewery
burtlewery began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Nia
Nia SD Image

Hi, did you have any luck getting the SD Image in the end? Looking for one myself.
Old 02-13-2021, 06:43 PM   #9
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by copper0918 View Post
Hi WS64

I need nia's img file
can you pm it to me?

thnak you!
What did you do to require a firmware image? You should get it replaced rather then opening it as it is still under warranty.
Old 02-13-2021, 06:43 PM   #10
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by burtlewery View Post
Hi, did you have any luck getting the SD Image in the end? Looking for one myself.
You are under warranty. Get it replaced rather then open it.
Closed Thread