Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 04-24-2020, 05:53 AM   #1
ezeai0
ezeai0 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle for Windows
azw3 to pdf runs off page

Hi,
I am new to calibre and I have a azw3 file that runs of the pdf page whenever i do the conversion. I have tried all the settings in the editior and converter but it still runs of the page.
In the Calibre editor I can see the entire page but when i go to convert it, it only converts half the page.

Could some please give me a pointer to what i need to change? I know that calibre can read the awz3 file because i see the whole page in the editor.
ezeai0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2020, 06:53 AM   #2
Bookstooge
Guru
Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 1st Gen
Are you converting an azw3 TO pdf, or a pdf to azw3?
Bookstooge is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert