Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 02-03-2009, 03:42 AM   #1
starrigger
Jeffrey A. Carver
starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab Plus, Droid phone, Nook HD+
Battlestar Galactica: Miniseries Novelization

Hi folks! I've added another free download: my novelization of Battlestar Galactica: the Miniseries, from Tor. (Scroll down a little on my downloads page.)

This is the same book that Tor offered briefly last summer as a free download. With BSG cranking back into its final half season, I asked for and received permission to promote the book with a free download on my website.

PDF and epub formats. Mobi version is available at the Kindle Store (the only commercial version that I'm aware of, at present).

starrigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 04:58 AM   #2
tech_au
Oz Bookworm
tech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura about

Device: Sony PRS 505,PRS 650
Thanks for that.
I've watched the miniseries a few times but never read the novel.
Sad to see a good show end in a half a dozen episodes but lets hope the spinoff show is half decent
tech_au is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-03-2009, 05:11 AM   #3
jimbob101
Connoisseur
jimbob101 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimbob101 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimbob101 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimbob101 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimbob101 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimbob101 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimbob101 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimbob101 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimbob101 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimbob101 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimbob101 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle App Android, Kindle PW2, Calibre
Thanks Jeffery.

Looking forward to reading this. Am a big fan of the show
jimbob101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 09:09 AM   #4
Bromoney
Bromoney began at the beginning.

Device: none
sweet! I love BSG! thanks
Bromoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 10:38 AM   #5
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by tech_au View Post
Thanks for that.
I've watched the miniseries a few times but never read the novel.
Sad to see a good show end in a half a dozen episodes but lets hope the spinoff show is half decent
I didn't know there was going to be a spin off. What is is called and when does it start?

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-03-2009, 10:52 AM   #6
Hadrien
Feedbooks.com Co-Founder
Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.

Device: Sony PRS-t-1/350/300/500/505/600/700, Nexus S, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
I didn't know there was going to be a spin off. What is is called and when does it start?

BOb
Caprica, and it is supposed to start in 2010.
Hadrien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 07:29 PM   #7
starrigger
Jeffrey A. Carver
starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab Plus, Droid phone, Nook HD+
I probably should have added, because I am offering this through the cooperation of both Tor and the people at Universal, please do not repost the BSG books elsewhere. That would be considered uncool.

Writing this book was a lot of fun. I have a number of blog entries on the experience, if anyone's interested. They're all gathered together here.
starrigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 08:09 PM   #8
Dedale
Guest Star
Dedale knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Dedale knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Dedale knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Dedale knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Dedale knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Dedale knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Dedale knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Dedale knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Dedale knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Dedale knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Dedale knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Sony PRS-700, Nook STR
Thanks you for sharing your work with us !
I will definitely read this.

It certainly will be the first novel I would read with my reader (when I'll pick one ).

PS : It's ok Zelda, I took the epub version
Dedale is offline   Reply With Quote