Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 05-21-2024, 06:30 AM   #1
just_jeepin
Addict
just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Question Only show sideloaded books but still have access to purchased books

Kobo only show sideloaded books?

I had a Libra 2 and remember when I went to 'My Books/Series' I could set it to only show downloaded books. Which worked great because I sideloaded a bunch of books and didn't want to also sift through Kobo books not downloaded. But I still had access to the Kobo store and could still download my purchases books and they'd show.

Anyway, I sold the Libra 2 and have a Libra Colour and can't figure out how I did it.

Any ideas?

Last edited by just_jeepin; 05-21-2024 at 07:29 AM.
just_jeepin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2024, 08:31 AM   #2
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
As a work around, if you are sideloading epub, maybe try sorting by file type? All the epubs would be at the beginning or end of the list? I'm back a few versions and am in sideloadedmode, so my suggestion may be off. Also, the filter is only available once you are looking at the books within a series.

Good luck
John F is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-21-2024, 01:00 PM   #3
just_jeepin
Addict
just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Worse case I may try logging out of my Kobo account, then it should only show sideloaded books. The weird thing is I was able to view by series and only see sideloaded books on my Libra 2 but sold it so I can't look at the settings (I should have taken pics).
Old 05-21-2024, 04:22 PM   #4
sqdancer
Guru
sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T2 T3, Kobo Glo, AuraHD, H2O, GloHD, Clara, Libra2, Kindle NT PW4
Under filter
imported = sideloaded books

and FYI
downloaded = sideloaded books and Kobo books you have downloaded
purchased = Kobo books, downloaded and not downloaded
sqdancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2024, 11:41 AM   #5
just_jeepin
Addict

I ended up just deleting them off the device.
Advert