Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 02-20-2012, 04:02 AM   #1
Gaspode
Gaspode possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and TimeGaspode possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and TimeGaspode possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and TimeGaspode possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and TimeGaspode possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and TimeGaspode possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and TimeGaspode possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and TimeGaspode possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and TimeGaspode possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and TimeGaspode possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and TimeGaspode possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Time

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad, iPhone
Coding Isis - Technothriller by David Roys

Here's my offering. It's 99c on the Kindle store. I'd love to hear what you think, even if it's just a comment on my cover or blurb.

Coding Isis

Technology to die for...

The most significant improvement to mankind since the invention of the internet, Chris Sanders knows his research will change the world and make him a very rich man.

When Chris’s beautiful research assistant is murdered, evidence suggests she and Chris were having an affair and he becomes the prime suspect. Accused of adultery and murder, Chris must turn to his wife for help in proving his innocence, but should she trust him? Will she help?

Detective Ben Naylor from Washington DC’s Metro PD finds the evidence against Chris is unequivocal. Either Chris Sanders is a calculating, cold-blooded killer, or he is the unluckiest son-of-a-bitch alive.

Can Chris win the fight to prove his innocence? Can he win the battle for his life?

Coding Isis is a fast-paced techno-thriller that brings a new breed of hero to the genre.
Gaspode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 06:33 AM   #2
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
Like the cover - looks a little like Joe Bonamassa on a particularly savage diet.
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 04:45 AM   #3
Gaspode
Gaspode possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and TimeGaspode possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and TimeGaspode possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and TimeGaspode possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and TimeGaspode possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and TimeGaspode possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and TimeGaspode possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and TimeGaspode possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and TimeGaspode possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and TimeGaspode possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and TimeGaspode possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Time

Coding Isis FREE between March 16th and 18th.

Hi All,

to celbrate the launch of my paperback due out in a week's time, I'm doing a free promotion of Coding Isis (currently priced at 2.99) Kindle book between 16 March 2012 and 18 March 2012.

Cheers,

Dave.
Old 03-09-2012, 08:21 AM   #4
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Not even having read the sample yet, the blurb makes it interesting enough that I will certainly take your generous offer of a free copy on the 16th...If I can remember till then.

On the blurb, I'm shaken that "Internet" is not capitalized in the context in which you seem to be using it, so it makes me wonder how accurate the rest of tech in the book will be. Other than that, programmer as action hero...what's not for me to like. :-)
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 05:02 AM   #5
Gaspode

Could someone in the states tell me if my book is free currently? It's supposed to be free but in New Zealand it's still showing as 2.99. Maybe there's a delay in replicating out to other countries?
Old 03-16-2012, 07:09 AM   #6
ApK
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Showing as free here, thanks again for offering it!
Old 03-16-2012, 09:56 AM   #7
Bikeridr
Information Acquirer
Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 International, Pocketbook Color
Thank you for the book offer. Downloaded it ant put it in my evergrowing TBR-list

PS! Shows up free-of-charge in my Norwegian account.
Bikeridr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 10:14 AM   #8
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
awesome! Thanks! I'll be checking this one out very soon!!
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 12:46 PM   #9
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Thanks. Got it.

Carol
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 02:49 PM   #10
ApK

Holy Mackerel, I checked to see if it was free yesterday and totally forgot get it for my self! Got it now, thanks!
Old 03-19-2012, 05:30 AM   #11
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
Missed it in UK , now £1-95....
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 06:13 AM   #12
Gaspode

Hi Mobilereaders, Coding Isis is free again for the next 3 days. DRM free for those without Kindle. Cheers, Dave.