Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 04-14-2012, 12:35 PM   #1
carbonize
Connoisseur
carbonize does all things with Zen-like beautycarbonize does all things with Zen-like beautycarbonize does all things with Zen-like beautycarbonize does all things with Zen-like beautycarbonize does all things with Zen-like beautycarbonize does all things with Zen-like beautycarbonize does all things with Zen-like beautycarbonize does all things with Zen-like beautycarbonize does all things with Zen-like beautycarbonize does all things with Zen-like beautycarbonize does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Sony PRS-600
Feedbooks gone to the dogs?

I used to visit Feedbooks on a regular basis and found it an excellent source of original material from unsigned authors. Then slowly spammers started abusing it so I would report the books and they would be removed. But now it seems Feedbooks no longer cares as the original books section is full of blatant spam, mainly for Lotus notes.

I have emailed them recently regarding spam posts listing many of them but nothing has been done. So have the staff/owners of Feedbooks just left it to rot?
carbonize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 02:12 PM   #2
Giggleton
Banned
Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3
Quote:
Originally Posted by carbonize View Post
I used to visit Feedbooks on a regular basis and found it an excellent source of original material from unsigned authors. Then slowly spammers started abusing it so I would report the books and they would be removed. But now it seems Feedbooks no longer cares as the original books section is full of blatant spam, mainly for Lotus notes.

I have emailed them recently regarding spam posts listing many of them but nothing has been done. So have the staff/owners of Feedbooks just left it to rot?
I haven't used the site for awhile since they got rid of some of their better functions for some weird reasons... If you do ask the admins please let us know.
Giggleton is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-14-2012, 03:03 PM   #3
carbonize
Connoisseur
carbonize does all things with Zen-like beautycarbonize does all things with Zen-like beautycarbonize does all things with Zen-like beautycarbonize does all things with Zen-like beautycarbonize does all things with Zen-like beautycarbonize does all things with Zen-like beautycarbonize does all things with Zen-like beautycarbonize does all things with Zen-like beautycarbonize does all things with Zen-like beautycarbonize does all things with Zen-like beautycarbonize does all things with Zen-like beauty

I have sent emails to support@ as well as tweeting Hadrien but no response from neither/
Old 04-23-2012, 03:30 AM   #4
carbonize
Connoisseur

Well tried contacting them again via both email and twitter but still no response.